Go

AUTHOR'S NOTE: To those who have read the first version of this chapter, I have made major changes in this version

G O

Old Friends: Hayama Akira

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ🥘ლ(・﹏・ლ)

"HEY, CATCH." Ikki said as he threw a can of soda at the white-haired guy, who was sitting on a bench, a hand on his swollen cheek.

The guy, who introduced himself as Hayama Akira, caught it and smiled gratefully at Ikki. "Thanks," he said, placing it on the side of his face.

An awkward silence fell upon them soon after their brief exchange of words. The only sound to be heard was the chirping of the birds, which wasn't much help in the current situation.

"Err — sorry about punching you," Ikki apologized, sheepishly scratching the back of his neck, his eyes refusing to meet Hayama's as he remembered what happened just moments ago...

"I see, you must've forgotten. I can't blame you though, a lot of years have gone by. But don't worry, I know you'll remember who I am. I'll make sure of it," he held Ikki's face again, this time, his hands cupping both his cheeks, his thumbs drawing circles over his skin.

"Hirabayashi Ikki, my name is Hayama Akira. You have no idea how long I've waited to see you again," he said, his emerald green eyes intensely staring into Ikki's gold-like ones. "I've been meaning to do this for a very, very long time."

"What the heck are you talking abo — mmph!"

Hirabayashi Ikki was cut off when Hayama Akira suddenly pressed his lips over his.

'W-W-What the fuck?!'

Ikki's eyes were as wide as saucers. Needless to say, he was shocked as hell. He was frozen in his spot. However, that didn't last long because he managed to bite Hayama's lips and punch his cheek, getting him off of him, and knocking him out cold.

With that, Hayama fell on the floor, almost unconscious because of the unexpectedly strong hit he received from Ikki.

"Uh..." Ikki poked his body, immediately feeling guilty at what he's done. "You aren't dead, right?"

"But, it's your fault, though. You don't suddenly kiss someone you just met!" Ikki continued, a vein popping on his forehead as he closed his eyes in frustration. "Seriously, who even does that, nowadays?"

Hayama simply chuckled, not minding how irritated Ikki was at him. "I'd apologize, but I don't really want to..." he gently smiled. "I wasn't lying when I said I wanted to do that for a long time."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Ikki waved his hand dismissively, not wanting to dive further into the topic. "How's the cheek?" he asked instead, kneeling on one knee in front of Hayama.