Hachi

Fan art made by Bakatsu03. I love it so much! (See media). I dedicate this chapter to you.

Another one of Bakatsu03's fan art of our Ikki-chan! Again, thank you for this

I also dedicate this chapter to sodakitten94, dawnfallx, Louisanna2, Thirsty_Pringlez, Bakatsu03 for being avid readers of my work, and believing in me. There are many more, and although I can't mention you all, I still appreciate all of you. I cannot express how happy I am.

 I cannot express how happy I am

H A C H I

The Cook-Off

(╯ರ ~ ರ)╯︵🍖ミ\(≧ロ≦\)

P R E V I O U S L Y:

"By the way, Yukihira-kun..." Isshiki suddenly spoke up, making the two boys' attention turn to him. "I heard you said some pretty bold things at the opening ceremony earlier. Well, it's not bad to aim for the top spot but..." his gaze turned serious. "It might not be as easy as you think."

"Eh?"

"Allow me to introduce myself once more. I am Isshiki Satoshi. The Seventh Seat of the Elite Ten Council."

The atmosphere turned eerily silent as Soma was left in a state of shock. Ikki, on the other hand, remained calm.

"Now, you've seen how I cook. I'd like to have a taste of yours now, Soma-kun. Tell me your story through your cooking."

Silence engulfed the three as Soma was still stupefied at Isshiki's revelation. He knew that he's bound to face someone from the Elite Ten Council at some point during his stay in the academy, but he didn't expect it to happen so soon.

Ikki, however, wasn't all that surprised. In all honesty, he had a feeling that the upperclassman was one of those Elite Ten, given how his dish tasted like. He glanced at Soma, whose eyes were still wide in shock. His best guess was that Soma's beginning to think about the reason why Joichiro sent him to Totsuki Academy.