Nijyu Hachi

N I J Y UH A C H I

N I J Y U
H A C H I

The Man Who They Called a Demon

ⁱⁿⁿᵒᶜᵉⁿᵗ ⁱᶜᵉ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵐ (◠‿◕)🍦(ಠ ೧ ಠ) ᵇᵒᵏᵘ ⁿᵒ ᵖⁱᶜᵒ

P R E V I O U S L Y :

"My goodness. If you were going to come visit, the basic etiquette is to call in advance. You haven't changed one bit!" Fumio-san scolded the brunette man in front of her, but she couldn't deny the smile that's making its way to her face.

"Well, I was just passing by the area. And, I needed to give something to a troublesome kid..." The man, Yukihira Joichiro, replied with a smile of his own.

"I'M BACK."

"WE'RE BACK!" Everyone cheerfully announced as soon as they stepped foot inside the Polar Star Dormitory. From the entrance, Isshiki, who was dressed in his usual, almost nothing attire, guided them all to the kitchen.

"So, that's why you got left by the bus?" Ikki asked Soma as they walked side-by-side.

"Yeah. Good thing one of the hotel's cars was there, or else I'd be walking back here!" Soma jokes, laughing afterwards.

"I'm so jealous!" Yuki whined, hands clasped together. "That makes you a VIP! A VIP!"

"It wasn't anything that fancy," Soma said.

"Anyhow, I'm just glad that everyone made it back safely..." Isshiki stated, smiling widely. 'And completely...' he thought, throwing a glance at a certain raven-haired boy, who was currently conversing with Marui and Ibusaki, as he remembered what he overheard that night:

"Training camp, huh...?" Ikki mumbled to himself, smirking. "I guess...being expelled there is a good way to go..."

"Is there something on my face, Isshiki-senpai?" Ikki asked when he noticed that the upperclassman was staring at him for quite some time now.

Isshiki smiled softly at him, and shook his head. "Nope," he replied, wrapping an arm around his shoulders and pulling him close to him. "I just missed you, Ikki-kun, that's all!"

"I-Isshiki-senpai, please don't hug me when you're butt naked under that apron..." Ikki pleaded, grimacing, whereas Isshiki merely laughed in response.

"You must all be tired." a familiar voice said, and all eyes fell on Fumio-san, who stood at the doorway of the kitchen arms crossed over her chest as she looked at them with a smirk on her face. "Don't worry. I'll give you a good meal tonight."

Now, that made the Polar Star Babies cheer ecstatically as Sato and Daigo high-fived each other.

"We haven't had Fumio-san's cooking in forever!"