Jyu Go

J Y U 

J Y U 

 G O

When All Else Fails

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ🥔ლ(◕ω◕ლ)

"I-Ikki-san, I-I didn't mean to...the eggs..."

Ikki didn't mind it, and instead focused his gaze on the droplets of blood coming from her hand. He grabbed a clean towel from the counter and wrapped it around her wound. "Nevermind that, you're bleeding!" he said before turning to Mizuhara. "Chef Mizuhara, first aid kit please."

Said instructor flipped her phone close, indicating that she just got off a call. "Already on the way," she replied, and crouched down beside Hisako. "What happened?"

She was to answer when she was cut off by another voice joining their conversation.

"Oh, sorry 'bout that..." they looked up to a guy who had a taunting smirk on his face. "She fell because she was in my way."

"That's not true! You're the one who was on the way!" Hisako protested but the guy paid no heed to her. Instead, his gaze lingered on Ikki.

"Nice seeing you again, Hirabayashi Ikki."

Ikki became owl-eyed as he blinked twice, his head tilted slightly to the side. "Uhm, have we met before?"

The guy froze and his cheeks burned in embarrassment. "Asshole, I'm the one from a few chapters back! How could you forget?!"

Ikki continued to stare at his face with squinted eyes. A few seconds later, his eyes widened in recognition as he bumped his fist on his palm. "Ah, you're the one who punches like a girl!"

"Yes, that's me — wait! Hey, I don't punch like a girl!" The guy retorted with an irk mark forming on his temple. "And my name's Konoya Rou, remember that!"

Ikki, Mizuhara, Hisako, and the others in the kitchen had to bite the bottom of their lips to stifle a laugh.

"O-Okay, don't worry I won't forget that — pfft!" Ikki was shaking because he wanted to cackle so badly. "...Konoyarô."

"You ass — don't call me that!"

"That aside..." Ikki blinked slowly, and when his gaze met Rou's, his eyes lacked all the amusement from a while ago and was replaced with pure coldness. "Apologize to Hisako."

Rou scoffed. "Why should I? If anything, she should be apologizing to me since she was getting in my way!"

Hisako, who was now being treated by the staff that Mizuhara called, gave him an incredulous look. "Like I said, you were at our station! If anything, you were the one in my way!"

"Shut your trap..." Rou replied to her with a menacing glare, making her gasp at his vulgarity. "My business is with Hirabayashi, and Hirabayashi alone so stay out of this, and quiet down, will you?"