Jyu Yon

J Y U

J Y U

Y O N

Into the Wild

~(つˆДˆ)つ。🍢⊂(・ω・*⊂)

'Who would've thought I'd see Shino — I mean, Kojirō-san again after all these years...' Ikki pondered as he played with the strands of his hair that Shinomiya touched earlier.

'He's even a Totsuki Alumni. What a small world...' he then sighed, and looked around the kitchen that he was in, along with the others who were included in his group.

Ikki wondered why the heck they were in a kitchen somewhere in the middle of the freaking forest, but he reckoned to just deal with it.

'Meh,' he shrugged. 'This'll probably be my first and last task to do, so why should I even bother about it...'

If it wasn't as obvious as it is, Ikki is indeed planning to get himself expelled or — in their terms — fired, intentionally. Then again, he didn't actually intend to enroll in this academy, so he doesn't see why he should stay any longer.

Ikki smiled a bitter smile. 'To be honest, I'm glad that I wasn't in a group with any of the people I know. It'll make it easier for me to go if they weren't here to see me...' he thought before taking out his phone, and looked at a photo that he took with the Polar Star Dormitory residents.

The photo was taken on the day when they found out about the camp training. It was Yuki who came up with the idea, and they used Ikki's phone since he was the only one who had one at that moment.

Isshiki was the one who held the phone for he had the longest arms out of all of them. Yuki was standing on his right, a peace sign on her forehead as she grinned widely. On his left was Ibusaki, who didn't smile but his face was brighter.

Behind them was Daigo and Sato, who stood back-to-back, with their arms crossed above their chests. Marui was close to the two as he was in the middle of pushing his glasses up to the bridge of his nose. Sakiko, on the other hand, was in front of the spectacled boy, smiling with closed eyes.

Meanwhile, Soma had the most energetic expression of all. His and Ikki's shot was candid because he had his arm around Ikki's neck as the latter would seem like he was trying to get out of his hold while the redhead merely laughed at him wholeheartedly.

And, Fumio-san was also in the picture — a bit far since she was leaning by the kitchen's entrance — but still, she was included.

After that, everyone wanted to have a copy so he shared it with them. Yuki suggested that they use it as their phone's wallpapers, and none protested. It was actually really nice to have a photo with all of them.

Remembering that moment almost made Ikki change his mind about his plan. Seeing Erina, Hayama, Jun, and Shinomiya again almost made him want to stay, and just be with them. Meeting new friends almost made him feel like it was right being in this academy, and being able to cook again.