Nijyu Nana

N I J Y UN A N APieces Coming Together

N I J Y U
N A N A
Pieces Coming Together

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡🍅︵└(՞▽՞ └)

IT WAS FINALLY the day they leave the camp.

"This camp was really, really, hard, but it also felt like it went by so fast." Megumi said as she stood beside Soma.

"I couldn't agree more," Soma agreed, grinning as he slung his bag over his shoulder. "But now, we can go home!"

"Wait -" Megumi looked around, and realized that a certain boy was missing. "Where's Ikki-kun?"

Speaking of which - it's no big deal, but Ikki was surrounded by the other Totsuki alumni, each of them bombarding him with offers to work for their restaurants after he graduated, which he couldn't comprehend because half of his mind was still asleep when they suddenly approached him.

Apparently, they had the chance to taste his dish at the breakfast buffet because they were around the area of the dining hall he was assigned to. Since then, they wanted nothing more than to have the boy work for them.

"Hirabayashi-san, would you be interested in moving to Greece after you graduate?"

"- Hirabayashi Ikki, right? My restaurant is -"

"Hirabayashi-san, I have a position in my -"

"U-Uh...you see...ahm..." Ikki stammered, beads of sweat forming on his forehead, his eyes spiralling as well as his mind.

Honestly, he wanted nothing more than to just turn them all down at once. Don't get him wrong, he was really flattered by the offers he's getting, but all he could think about at that moment was rejecting them all so that his awkward self can get out of that situation.

Megumi sweatdropped when she spotted the boy in the middle of the crowd. She tapped Soma's shoulder, getting his attention first before pointing at them. "Found him."

Soma looked that way, and his overprotective instincts immediately went nuts.

"I'm coming, Ikki-chan!" He yelled as he rushed into the group in an attempt to take his precious Ikki away from them, but he later found himself falling on the floor on his butt. "What an impenetrable wall!"

"Are you alright, Soma-kun?!"

"You imbeciles, that's not how you do it."

Hearing the familiar voice made Soma turn around, and his eyes slightly widened upon seeing a familiar chef. "Shinomiya-senpai!"

"This is how you do it," Shinomiya stated as he took long strides to approach the flock of people before loudly clearing his throat. And when all of their eyes fell on him, he gave them a menacing stare that sent shivers to their spines.

"SCRAM."

In a blink of an eye, they all disappeared, leaving a very flustered Ikki, who looked like he was gonna pass out any second. "T-Thanks, old guy."