Nana

N A N A

N A N A

The Polar Star Babies

(/¯◡ ‿ ◡)/¯ ~ 🍣ノ(ಠ_ಠノ)

"ERINA-SAMA! Erina-sama!" Hisako frantically called as she ran like her life depended on it. It seemed that what she's gonna say was so important that she needed to find Erina quickly. Fortunately, she was able to find her in a short while after looking for her almost everywhere. "E-Erina-sama...I have...terrible..."

"For God's sake Hisako, calm down." Erina stated, staring at her panting form. "Take a deep breath first. What are you trying to say?"

Hisako did what she said before answering. "I have terrible, and a bit of shocking news." she said once she composed herself. "Yukihira Soma received the highest grade possible in Chapelle-sensei's class — eeeEeEk!" she cut herself off when Erina glared at her.

"Hisako..." Erina trailed bitterly as she remembered all the unpleasant encounters with the mentioned boy. "I would prefer you to remain silent if you will just mention his name."

"Y-Yes, I'm sorry, Erina-sama!" Hisako quickly apologized with a bow.

Erina sighed. "And the other news?"

Hisako stood straight, and started to flip over her clipboard. "It's about Hirabayashi Ikki, Erina-sama..."

Erina's ears perked up. Her once sour mood almost immediately turned bright when she heard Ikki's name. "What about Hira-kun?" she asked curiously, her arms crossed. "Let me guess, he aced Chapelle-sensei's class, didn't he? It's so like him. I expected nothing less from my dear Hira-kun!"

"Err — it's quite the opposite, Erina-sama..." Hisako contradicted as she read the data she collected.

Erina's eyebrows furrowed. "What do you mean?"

"It says here, Chapelle-sensei gave a 'B' rating to someone for the first time. And that someone is..." Hisako trailed. "...Hirabayashi Ikki."

Erina's eyes widened in disbelief. 'Hira-kun...got a 'B'? And, from a teacher that only gives either an 'A' or a failing grade?!' she thought. 'What happened to Hira-kun's cooking? Don't tell me he plans to cook like this throughout his whole time here?!'

"What are you doing, Hira-kun...?" she whispered to herself as she frustratedly ran a hand through her platinum locks. 'At this rate, you'll be expelled if you continue to cook half-heartedly. I have to do something about this. It's been long since I got this close to you, and now that you're here in the same school as I am, I will do whatever it takes to keep you here...' she clenched her fists.

'Even if it means I'll use my power as the Tenth Seat.'

(/¯◡ ‿ ◡)/¯ ~ 🍣ノ(ಠ_ಠノ)