Chapter 1: 21

A/N: I hope ya'll enjoy. Just a few things, this story has a fair amount of smut (and some of it's quite intense), a lot of swearing, drug use, and it is pretty sad at some parts.

*Smut Warning*

I used to be a carefree person, and my life used to be pretty awesome. But life can change fast. You can be riding high and absolutely loving life, then before you know it, you crash and wind up in a hole, not knowing how or if you'll ever get out.

I'll start my story on my 21st birthday, a time when I only knew bliss. A time when my life was like a dream.

I was excited that night because turning 21 meant that I could officially drink alcohol. Billie Joe, my amazing husband of three years, took me out to a bar to celebrate.

"Thank you so much, Billie." I said as me and Billie walked into the bar, the lights on low. There weren't many other people there, a few other couples, but that's about it. We went and sat down at a table in the middle of the bar.

"You know, you're the best husband a woman could ever have." I told Billie.

"Thanks," he replied, smiling. His smile could light up an entire room. "I love you, Liz.".

"I love you, too.".

Soon the waitress came. "So, what would you two like to start off with?" she asked, smiling at Billie and twirling her straight, glossy, brown hair shining in the dim light.

"I'll have a glass of champagne." I said. She nodded and wrote it down on her notepad.

"And for you, possibly single father." she said to Billie, a smile still on her face.

"Hey, he's not my dad!" I told her.

"I'm her husband." Billie clarified.

I saw the waitress' cheeks turn a shade of pink. "Oh, I'm so sorry about that." she said quietly.

Quite a few people thought Billie was my dad. He was 30 years older than me, but really, it didn't even matter. We still loved each other, and that was really all that mattered.

"I'll just have some whiskey." Billie told the waitress, and she walked away.

"Jesus christ, what a bitch." I laughed quietly, and Billie just smiled at me. I stretched my arm across the table and he grabbed my hand. "I can't believe I'm 21 already.".

"I know. Time flies, doesn't it.".

"It sure does. It seems like not that long ago I was a 17 year old runaway, meeting you for the first time.".

"It wasn't actually that long ago. I mean, it was only four years ago.".

I nodded. "Still. I've come a long way. And if I'd never met you, I don't think I'd know what real love is. I'm so glad I met you.".

Billie smiled at me. "I'm glad I met you, too, Liz." he told me, giving my hand a squeeze. I still remember the way he looked sitting across from me at that table, green eyes glistening in the dim light and Let's Go Crazy by Prince pumping out through the speakers.

The waitress was back with our drinks a few minutes later. Then I had a second drink, and a third drink, and even a few more after that. I'm not entirley sure how much I ended up drinking that night, but it was a lot.

"Oh, Billie," I said as I took one final sip from my last drink. "I... think maybe we should... go home now.". At this point, we were both drunk, although I was a lot more drunk than Billie.

"Yeah, I guess we should." Billie agreed. "I'll call a cab." he told me, and pulled out his cell phone. He called a cab, then we went and waited outside.

I was sort of dizzy, so I leaned up against the cold brick wall for support. Billie wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. He kissed my forehead.

The thing about us was that I didn't care he was 51, I still loved him to death. And being drunk tended to make me quite flirty, so I was really enjoying the moment.

He placed his lips on mine and fought for my tongue, so I let him get to it. He moved his hands down to my ass, and his tongue was gliding over mine.

We broke apart for a moment, and I looked up into his green eyes.

"I love you." I whispered, and we locked lips again.

A few minutes later, the cab came up and we rode home together.

Stumbling through the door, Billie put his arm around my waist. I giggled and put my hand on his chest. I just looked into his green eyes for a moment. Fuck, his eyes were amazing.

"Let's go upstairs, babe." he suggested.

"Okay.". I hurriedly slipped off my shoes and leather jacket, then grabbed his hand and the two of us ran upstairs.

Billie pulled me down onto the bed with him, then flipped me over so he was on top.

I giggled as he took my pants off, then sat up and he slipped my shirt over my head. He unclasped my bra and his eyes landed on my breasts as they spilled out. Fuck, was he ever crazy for them.

His gaze stayed on my breasts as he took off his red tie and unbuttoned his black shirt. He stood up and took off his jeans, then his underwear so he was completely naked.

"Oh, Billie." I giggled, and he got on top of me. Our lips smashed together and he ran his fingers on the rim of my underwear, pulling them down to my knees.

I could smell the alcohol on his breath as he ran his fingers through my long, brown hair. He stopped kissing me for a moment.

"You're beautiful." He told me. I could feel myself getting hot in between my legs, and Billie inserted his dick into me.

"Fuck." I moaned in satisfaction, making him smirk.

He thrust back and forth quickly, and we both let out a moan of pleasure.

I sprawled out, spreading my legs far apart so Billie had room to do whatever he wanted to do to me. Billie thrusted faster; both of us becomimg wrapped up in ecstasy.

"Billie!" I moaned loudly. I felt myself getting close to my climax. "Oh, Billie, I'm almost there!".

"Fuck, me too." Billie moaned just before we both came. He pulled out of me and sat up, eyeliner smudged and breathing heavily.

"Christ, you're good at that". I told him.

"I know.".

"Aw, shut up." I laughed.

Billie smirked at me and threw the blankets to the edge of the bed. He kissed my inner thighs and I moaned loudly as he threw my legs over his shoulders.

He then explored me and eventually found my clitoris, like he always did when we did this. As he glided his tongue over it, I gripped the sheets and moaned again. I knew it wasn't going to be long before I hit my climax. I tried to hold on, but I couldn't.

"Billie!" I gasped. "Oh my god... I'm about to explode.". I hit my climax, and he looked up at me, smirking.

"Y'know, I love driving you crazy like that." he told me as he came up to lay beside me.

I smiled at him and ran my hands through his hair. "Yeah, BJ, I know." I said.

He pulled me close and kissed me. "I love you, Liz." he said.

"You too, Billie." I mumbled, closing my eyes. Billie covered us with the blanket and turned off the lamp. He held onto me and I shut my eyes. I loved the feeling of his bare skin against mine.