Chapter 16: Rain

A/N: *Smut Warning*

The rain came down hard as we got on the bus. My leather jacket had drops on it and my hair was damp. We had got stuck taking our instruments back to the bus after the concert.

"I'm so fucking wet now." I said to Billie as we sat down.

"You're wet, hey? Well, at least I'm not the only one who's horny." he replied, tickling me.

"Oh, Billie stop!" I laughed. Tre was in the seats across the aisle from us, smirking.

"You just can't keep your fucking hands off of me tonight, can you?".

"I did for two and a half hours!". I laughed and leaned my head on Billie's shoulder, and he put his arm around my waist.

"You don't know how badly I want to put my love into you and make you moan." he said.

"Wait until we get back to the hotel." I said.

He nuzzled his nose in between my neck and my shoulder. "That's such a long time".

"Do you have earbuds? We could listen to music".

"No, I didn't bring earbuds.". I looked up at the ceiling of the bus, and I could see dust circling in the yellow-ish light. We hit a bump in the road. It was so big that me and Billie both got jolted forward.

"Whoa." I said, holding onto his arm.

"You'll be saying that a lot tonight, Liz." he said. Tre heard it and let out a laugh.

"You heard that?" I asked.

"Yeah." Tre replied.

"Heard what?" Mike asked.

"Billie told Liz that she's gonna be saying 'whoa' a lot tonight!" Tre replied.

"Whoa?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, like, I mean when they get back to their hotel room.".

"Oh, so he's horny?".

"Yeah." I replied. I looked at Billie, and he looked a bit embarrassed.

"Don't worry, man." Tre said to him as the bus turned a corner, jolting us forward again.

Billie tightened his grip on me, and I wondered if he was hard yet. Maybe he had been all night. I kissed his cheek, and he moved his hand up my ribcage and to my right breast. He stopped there.

"I dare you to keep going." I whispered.

"You told me to wait until we get into bed." Billie replied.

"I did, didn't I? I kinda regret telling you that now.".

The bus rolled into the parking lot, coming to a stop right in front of the hotel. We got off and waited for the driver to open the cargo storage.

By the time we got everything off the bus, we were drenched.

I stood in the bathroom, working a towel through my hair. My mascara was smudged under my eyes.

"Are you coming, babe?" Billie called to me from the bed.

"Yeah, just hang on." I replied. He poked his head through the open door. "Wait. I'll be there very soon.".

"Okay." he said. He stared at me.

"Are you naked?" I asked.

"Maybe.". I put the towel back on the rack and stepped out of the bathroom. Billie backed up and layed on top of the bed, blankets strewn beside him.