Chapter 10: Calm Before The Storm

A/N: *Smut Warning*

I giggled as Billie set me down on the bed and climbed on top of me, smashing his lips into mine.

As we separated, he ran his fingers along the top of my pants, making me even wetter. I looked into his green eyes, wanting him so bad.

"Oh, fuck, Billie!" I laughed as he tickled me. I put my arms up, allowing him to slide my shirt off. He unhooked my bra and threw it aside, desire flashing in his eyes as he looked at my breasts.

"Oh, Billie." I whispered, sitting up and putting my arms around his neck. "I love you.".

"I love you, too, Liz." he replied, stroking my cheek.

"I need you to make love to me tonight." I whispered, then lay back down and watched him stand up and undress.

He climbed on top of me again, and stuck his cock in between my thighs, thrusting back and forth fast. I moaned in pleasure, wrapping my legs around him.

His eyes were on my breasts, which were bouncing around. My whole body was rocking because of Billie fucking me like an animal.

He moaned and grasped my hips tightly, and I felt myself getting closer to my climax.

"Oh, god, Billie." I moaned. "Oh, god!". I screamed as I felt myself cum, and he pulled out of me, falling on top of me.

"Oh, fuck." I said, breathing heavily. We just laid like that for a few moments, catching our breath.

Billie got back on top of me and kissed me. "I love you." he said, gazing into my eyes.

"I love you more." I smiled up at him.

He leaned in and kissed me again, and kissed down my neck. He made his way down to my breasts, and I tugged lightly at his hair. That made him stop and look up at me.

"You like that, don't you?" I asked.

"Maybe." Billie replied, smiling like an idiot.

"Jesus, Billie. I love your smile. It could open the fucking gates to heaven.".

"You really think so?" he asked. He kissed my breasts and I felt his cock rubbing in between my thighs.

"Oh, Billie." I whispered as he took one of my breasts in his mouth, squeezing the other one. He slowly ran his toungue around my nipple, making me arch my back in pleasure.

"Jesus christ." I muttered.

"Fuck, you've got nice boobs." he muttered, resting his head in my breasts.

"I know." I said seductively. I looked into his green eyes.

"You're beautiful, too.".

I giggled. "I know.".

"You know?" he said, getting into a dominant position and tickling me. "You really know?".

"Oh, fuck, Billie, stop!" I laughed.

He kept tickling me, also laughing, his fingers coming close to my pussy.

He stopped ticking me, and I just smiled seductively, looking up at him.

He leaned in and kissed me, and we had a short tongue battle.

For a few minutes, we just lay in silence, his head resting on my chest. We didn't say anything, just enjoyed each other's company.

"Liz," he eventually said, slowly getting off of me and sitting up beside me. "I want you to show me the lump on my dick.".

"Oh.". I sat up. "Okay.". I gulped and looked at his dick. I knew where the lump was, so I found it quick. "Here." I said.

He looked down at it. "Fuck." he said. He shut his eyes for a second, then opened them and looked at me.

"It's going to be okay, Billie." I assured him, putting my arms around him. "It's going to be okay.".

"I don't know, Liz.".

"No, Billie, it will. And I'll be here for you no matter what. I love you more than ever.". I kissed his cheek.

"I love you, too.". I let go of him and he got up to turn out the light.

As he lay back down beside me, I thought about how we would know the truth tomorrow. We would find out whether or not everything was going to turn to shit.

***

I woke up and Billie wasn't there. I sat up and looked around at the open curtains, sunlight streaming past them.

I went and took a quick shower, blow dried my hair, and put on a small amount of makeup.

When I got downstairs, Billie was in his studio. I walked in as quietly as I could.

"Scream at me until my ears bleed
I'm taking heed just for you." Billie sang. He stopped strumming and looked up at me. "Hey, babe.".

"Hi." I grabbed a chair, moved it beside Billie, and sat down. "Last night I had a lot of fun with you.".

He smiled. "I had a lot of fun with you, too.". He set his guitar down. "Come sit on my lap.".

"Okay.". I sat on his lap and put my arms around his neck. He leaned in, but then the phone rang.

I bit my lip and looked into his eyes. We both knew what this meant.

"I'll get it." he said, as we both stood up. I followed him out of the room. He went to the phone and took it off the wall. "Hello?" he said. "Yes, it is Billie. Oh. Okay.".

I bit my lip and nervously paced back and forth.

"Oh. Okay. Yeah, okay. Bye.". He slowly put the phone back on the wall, then turned to face me. "Liz," he sighed. "The doctor wants to talk to me today. I'm leaving pretty soon".

I felt my stomach twist and my heart race. "Okay." I choked out. I gulped, feeling the large lump in my throat. My eyes started to water as a I tried to quiet my mind, but it was impossible.

"It's gonna be alright." Billie told me as he draped his arms around me. It felt good, but I knew it wouldn't last for long.