seven

Hazel sat in the kitchen doing her homework. "Hazel, you need to get dressed for bed." Ella tells her making Hazel close her book. "Finished?"

"Yeah." She said. "I was actually going over my answers to make sure everything was correct." Hazel kissed her mom's cheek. "I love you, mom."

"I love you too, sweetie."

Hazel walked upstairs as Ella got her a glass of wine out. Hazel walked in and screamed out for Edward to quickly cover her mouth. "Shh." He said as he listened for Ella, but hearing that she turned the tv on had him uncover her mouth. "I had to see you."

"Don't you ever do that." She tells him. "Thanks for coming by, but why are you here?"

"I wanted to try something." He said as he started to lean in. Hazel moved a little. "Don't move." He tells her.

Hazel had her back against the door as Edward's lips touched her's. Hazel wrapped her arms around him as they kissed. He picked her up without breaking the kiss and laid her on his bed. He ripped her shirt realizing what was happening he moved away quickly. "Stop."

"I'm sorry." She said as she held her shirt together. "Edward?"

"I knew kissing you was to tempting."

"We can take it one step at a time." She tells him as she walked to get another shirt. Hazel turned to see him trying to leave. "Wait."

Edward stopped and looked at her as she walked over to him. "You don't have to leave." She tells him as she placed her hand on his cheek. "Stay. Please."

Edward looked at her and nodded. She grabbed his hand and walked him back to her bed. They lay beside one another as they continued to talk to one another before Hazel dozed off to sleep. Edward went to get up, but Hazel cuddled up to his chest.
~~~
Later the next day, Ella had Charlie over just as Hazel walked in and stopped as she saw her uncle and cousin. "Hi." She said. "What's going on?"

"Just talking to my brother since he's too busy to come and see his sister." Ella said. "Bella, you have grown so much."

"Thanks."

"Mom, I won't be back till later." She said.

"Oh." Ella said smiling. "I forgot about your date with Edward."

Charlie looked at Ella who watched her daughter leave at the sound of the knock. "Dr. Cullen's boy."

"Dad, he makes Hazel smile. Just leave them be."

Ella walked over to the door and saw Edward and Hazel sharing a kiss and smiled. Charlie and Bella looked at see them. Hazel Swan was back and the Swans have Edward to thanks.