eighteen

filler chapter
Edward became worried when he discovered that Hazel's pregnancy was dangerous. If he knew, he would have worn protection, but a human being pregnant by a vampire was not heard of. Seeing that they couldn't get an ultrasound and that Hazel was a little weak than usual had him worrying. Billy arrived at the Cullens to speak to them about Hazel's baby.

Walking outside, Jacob helped Billy. "I'm here regarding Hazel and her baby."

"I'm going to turn her. Despite the treaty..."

"I've talked to the pack. You are allowed to turn her as I don't want Ella in pain from her daughter dying." He tells Edward. "The only thing I'm asking you to do is bring Hazel here till that baby is born. Ella doesn't need to know about you all."

"Okay."
~~~
At the Swans, Hazel stood in shock as her mom talked to Edward. He flat out asked if she could stay with him so they could monitor the baby. To her surprise, her mother agreed. Edward looked at her smiling causing her to smile. She went to him with one question. "What's going on?'

"Billy wants our baby monitored so your mother won't be upset."

"Why would Billy...." Hazel looked at her mom. "MOM! ARE YOU SEEING BILLY BLACK!"

Edward watched her go to her mom causing him to laugh as he listened. Billy made a point and he was glad that he was accepting Hazel's fate as he would have broken the law anyways to keep her with him. Ella really loves her daughter and knowing that she's pregnant, she worries and Edward was going to make sure Ella keeps her daughter for the rest of her days.