three

Hazel felt amazing the next day she woke up. She grabbed her clothes and walked into her bathroom to start getting ready. Her mind than went to Edward. If it wasn't for the two talking, she wouldn't have waited for long to announce the truth behind her father's lies. She was free.

"Hazel, I have breakfast ready." Ella says from outside the bathroom.

"I'll be down soon."

Ella shook her head as she went and called Charlie and Bella. She knew all about Edward Cullen being in love with Hazel and she knew that Hazel held the same feelings.  He saved her.
~~~
Edward stood by his car waiting for his mate. He knew Hazel had slept peacefully and she would be coming soon. Once he saw her car, he made his way to her. He saw how happy she was. "You look happy."

"I'm just happy to see you." Hazel tells him truthfully. "I don't know what it is, but there is this pull to you that I like."

Edward knew what it was. He just couldn't tell her the truth. The truth that make her leave him. A hand touch his cheek making him look at Hazel, who looked worried. Edward smiled and shook his head. "I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

Edward nodded and kissed her head. "I'm sure."

Hazel nodded as he grabbed her hand. She smiled as they walked into the school. The Cullens watched the two walk by holding hands. Alice smiled as Rosalie held a scowl. Edward is making a mistake.
~~~
Hazel didn't see Bella today. She knew Bella might have stayed home to spend some time with Charlie. Edward saw Hazel at her locker putting her books up for lunch. Edward wrapped his arms around her making her look at him. "How was class?"

"It was fine." She tells him. "Nothing hardly happened just writing."

Edward nodded as he looked at her. "Well that's good." He tells her. "Ready for lunch."

Hazel nodded and walked with him.
~~~
Once inside, all eyes went on them. Everyone looked at Hazel and Edward. Hand in hand as they walked in. The Cullens watched. Three with smiles and one with a an angry look. "He is going to get us and the human in danger."

"Rosalie, Hazel will find out the truth, but it's not her that will say anything."

"What do you mean, Alice?" Emmett asked.

"Edward will tell." Jasper replies as they look back at the two who sat at an empty table.

"Why on earth will he do that?" Rosalie said seething in anger.

"Cause he loves her and wants her to know everything." Alice tell her. "He may hate the fact she knows and will hate that she will be one of us, but he can't deny Hazel much longer."

They looked back at Edward and Hazel. From the way the two talk, it won't belong till Hazel Swan finds out the truth. The question in their heads, how will she react to the news of Edward being a vampire.