fourteen

Edward saw the cousins, but the look on Hazel's face made him run to her. "What happened?" He asked as he got to her.

Bella stared in shock. "Laurent showed up during our walk and wanted to kill me, but these wolves..."

"Oh boy." Edward says. "You might need to sit down an let me tell you more about this and Bella, you can come and listen since now you are a part of this."

Bella nodded as she followed her cousin and her cousin's boyfriend to find put more of what's going on. Hazel grabbed Edward as Bella kept walking. "Are you sure you want to tell Bella?" She asked. "I don't want you to feel pressured into telling her something that you don't want to."

"Hazel, she's an imprint." He tells her. "I won't tell her about the wolves because the person who imprinted on her is the one who should tell her."

Hazel nodded. "Edward?" He looked at her. "I love you."

"I love you."
~~~
After Bella was explained by the mates of the vampires, she left to go home and rest. Hazel walked in her room with a towel on to see Edward laying on her bed reading. She walked over to her radio and looked to see what cd was in it. Smiling she turned the radio on causing Edward to look at her. "Come on."

"What?"

"Dance with me." She tells him. "Please."

Edward walked over to her. He touched Hazel's cheek causing her to close her eyes. Biting her lip, she looked at him. Edward smiled as he put his arms around her as they started swaying with one another. Ella wasn't home, making this better. Hazel put her arms around his neck as they danced.

"I thought about it."

"Thought about what?"

"I can't lose you. So when the time is right, I will turn you."

Hazel smiled as she kissed him. "I love you."

"I love you."

Edward pulled the towel off causing Hazel to blush. "I won't..."

"No." She says. "I want you too."

Edward nodded as he kissed her. Tonight, it was them and the completion of their bond. A bond that brings them closer and something unsuspecting might happen.

Sorry it's short and it's been forever. What do you think is in store for Hazel and Edward? Will Victoria want revenge on the Cullens?