Twenty one-epilogue

When Alice told them that Victoria switched courses again and that she wasn't attacking because James came to visit the Cullens with his true mate. Aria, who is now three months old, became the center of attention and Hazel loved it. She never thought she would be a mother, but that changed when she met Edward.

Standing in front of the mirror, Hazel smiled as she was getting married to the love of her life. She couldn't believe how things went and she thanks god every day that she met Edward. Ella walked in smiling. "Look at you." She says. "You look beautiful."

"Thanks, mom. Um...is Billy here?"

"Yes, why."

"I want him and uncle Charlie to walk me down the aisle."

Ella smiled as that was something she would love to see happen. She nodded as she went to get them. Hazel looked at her little girl who was being held by her father had her smiling. She was marrying that man today and Hazel couldn't wait to see what happens.
~~~
Edward was confused as to why Charlie and Billy walked inside. Ella walked up to him. "It's nothing to worry about. She just asked for them for a reason and if Carlisle wants to he can join them."

Carlisle nodded as he walked to the door. Edward saw the door open revealing Hazel with Charlie, Billy in front of her and then Carlisle. He smiled as he knew this was what Hazel was doing. She looked breathtaking as she got closer. "I'm one lucky guy." He says as Emmett put his hand on his shoulder as did Jasper.

"That you are."

"We're glad it's Hazel and no one else." Jasper tells him. "We're proud of you."

Edward smiled as Hazel got in front of him. "Ready?"

"I've been ready since you asked me." She tells him. "Let's say I do."

Everyone watched peacefully as Edward and Hazel were getting married. Ella looked at her granddaughter before letting Esme hold her. "They're going to be very happy."

"That they are." Ella says. "Thank you for raising Edward the way you did."

"And thank you for Hazel. She's made him very happy."

The two mothers smiled as they watched their children say I do. Hearing the squeal from Aria, the mothers laughed as they knew, this was just a new chapter for Edward and Hazel Cullen.

Thank you for reading. Should I write a story for Aria Cullen?