nineteen

Graduation was nearing and Hazel wasn't going to be able to go as the baby would be here soon. Even though they saw the way she was looking. Ella would call to check on her and Edward would tell her that she's doing a lot of resting, but he will notify her when the baby is born so she can be there. Some of the Cullens praised Ella as she worked hard and still worried about her daughter.

Hazel would talk to Ella when she felt good, but Edward knew that she would be like him as soon as this baby arrives. "How is she?" He heard and looked at Rosalie and Alice.

"Tired and weak." He tells them. "Billy gave the pack a lecture so they won't kill us for turning Hazel. I can't go on without her."

"I hate she had to turn, but we can't lose her either." Rosalie admitted. "She made us whole."

"She really did, Edward." She says smiling. "Let's talk about the wedding because I'm sure you will marry her after the baby is born."

"I would love too."
~~~
"Mom, the baby is okay, my homeschooling is going good." She tells Ella as Edward walked in. "We haven't talked much about the wedding, but I know you have been busy trying to get things for the baby, but don't worry, you can get things still even after the baby is born. I don't want you burning out from working so much."

"I know. I just want to help my daughter."

"And you are." She says. "Promise." Sighing, Hazel felt sleepy. "Mom, I'm going to get off here and get some rest. Love you."

"Love you."

Edward smiled as he sat down. "How are you feeling, baby?"

Hazel smiled. "I have my ups and downs, but this baby will be born any day." She tells him. "How do you feel about being a dad, Edward? We never really thought this was possible and I have to ask. I'm scared you probably..."

"Don't even finish that because I want this baby with you." He tells her moving her hair. "Yes, you'll be turned which I was hoping a little later on, but things happen. At least I get you forever."

"I got you forever." She gasped in pain causing Edward to look at her with fear in his eyes. "I think this baby kicked the wrong spot because that hurt."

"Okay. Breathe, baby." He says. "Carlisle! I need you."

Carlisle appeared in the room with the rest. He went to her and grabbed the ultrasound to check on the baby. He stopped when he noticed a little bit of blood. "Oh no."

"What? Please tell me that our baby is okay." Hazel cried with tears.

"Carlisle!" Edward called out to get his attention.

Looking at the couple, the only thing he could say was.... "Hazel is in labor."