seventeen

Walking through the school, Bella shook her head at her cousin as she walked with Edward. She knew something that Edward didn't know and the reason for it, Edward would think its impossible or as Hazel told her, wouldn't want the baby. "You need to tell him." She mumbled causing Edward to look at her then to his mate.

"What is your cousin talking about?"

Hazel glared at Bella before leaving Edward behind. He looked at her who shook her head. "Go after her. If you really want to know what is going on, go after her. It's something she thinks you wouldn't want."

Edward tried to read her mind, but Bella walked into the class. He sighed as he went after Hazel. He heard crying and stopped. Seeing her against the lockers holding her mouth as if she was trying to not cry. "Hazel, what's wrong, baby?" 

"I'm pregnant. I know you said that it was impossible, but we discovered something impossible."

Edward stared at her shock. When he didn't say a word, Hazel nodded and walked away. Edward grabbed her wrist and kissed her. He would call the Volturi once they leave, but right now, he needed to figure out how he was able to get Hazel pregnant.
~~~
"What did he do?" Bella asked as she saw Hazel by herself.

"He is trying to understand how it's possible, but he's happy about the baby." She tells her. "Right now, he is calling the Volturi to announce the news. He doesn't want someone to harm us and the baby."

Bella smiled, but she was worried. "I haven't told Jake yet, but I think this can be dangerous to you." Hazel looked at her wondering what she means. "This baby is like Edward too, you need to be on a very special diet." She leaned in. "Blood."

Hazel looked at Bella as she went over to their friends. She touched her stomach wondering if her cousin is right. Walking away from the cafeteria doors, Hazel ran off looking for Edward. She was scared because of what Bella told her. Edward was going to find her when they bumped into each other. "Hey."

"Hey. We need to go to Carlisle. Bella is worried and I know you will be once you discover what she told me."

Edward looked at her and pulled her into a hug. Alice and Jasper found them and saw them hugging one another. They wondered what was being said as they walked away. They shared a look knowing something was up or the two have other things in mind. "Alice..."

"I can't see her future. I believe the baby is doing something to Hazel."

"Why?"

"I can't see Hazel either."

Sorry it's short, but I'm hoping I have a longer chapter next time.