Really?

*y/n's POV*

I can't believe she said that. We were both in the wrong but she took it too far. I know she hates me but she is just stone cold. I just feel like staying in bed for the rest of the evening and crying. What she said hurt. I have always felt useless. My dad is iron man. He is a hero. If he is around I am not needed.

BACK IN THE KITCHEN

Nat : "listen, you stay here and ill go talk to her Wanda"

Wanda : "I should go say sorry Nat"

Nat : "Wanda just leave it, give her some time."

Nat makes her way to y/n's room. *knock * "who is it?" a tired y/n asks. "it's Nat, open the door or I will kick it in you idiot". Y/n let's out a chuckle and unlocks her door. "spill it" Nat says concerned. Y/n tell Nat what happened and why she was so hurt.

Nat: "y/n don't feel like that, you are needed. Tony can't do half the things you can do. Your powers are awesome and I suppose you aren't that bad either" Nat snickers

Y/n : " wow thanks" you eyeroll and start laughing. "seriously though, this chat really helped". "anytime stark" Nat assures you. You share a hug and you smile inro her neck. Nat is such a good listener and friend, you are glad to have her around.

Nat: "you better get some sleep stark, big mission tomorrow"

Y/n: "wait really??, I'm going with you guys?"

Nat: "duhhh, we need your powers on this mission, you really need to start listening in our meetings dumbass"

Y/n : "whatever romanoff, you might need to get a few hours of training in before tomorrow I don't know if you will be able to handle it hehehe"

"watch it!" Nat shouts as she leaves the room

You just laugh and fall onto your bed. Not soon after you fall asleep, being tired from crying and to get sleep for the mission. My first mission.....