Wake Up

*no one's POV*

Y/N brings Wanda back to the jet. The teams eyes dart to the unconscious woman in y/n arms.

Steve:" what happened y/n I thought she was okay?!"

Y/n:"she was I swear, then she just passed out."

Peter :" Bruce? Tony? Please say you can do something"

Tony :" okay let's just all get home and we will see from there"

Everyone agrees and y/n places Wanda where Nat once laid but is no longer there as she woke up.

Y/n : " we can't get rid of you romanoff"

Nat: " never stark, you guys are stuck with me"

Y/n tries to force a laugh but tears fell from her eyes. Nat immediately noticed and embraced y/n in a warm hug.

Y/n :" she was sorry"

Nat :"huh? For what?"

Y/n:"she said she was sorry for everything all of it. Now I feel terrible for the way I treated her. I never even got to say sorry to her. Or even tell her that I forgive her."

Nat :"y/n don't worry, you will get to tell her when she wakes up"

Y/n :"if she wakes up....."

Nat:"hey! Look at me". Y/n looked into nats eyes. "Wanda is a fighter and one of the strongest people I know, she will wake up okay?"

Y/n :"okay. Thanks Nat you always know what to say"

The girls sit in a comfortable silence for the remainder of the journey. When the jet landed thor carried Wandas body to the medbay with the rest of the team quickly following.

She was layed on the table and Bruce and Tony quickly surrounded her. The rest of the team left them tk it except for y/n and Nat.

Tony : " this is gonna take awhile girls, go take a rest you need it"

Nat starts to leave.

Y/n : " but what if she wakes up. We can be here for her. Why can't we stay."

Bruce :" I'm sorry y/n but you staying here won't make this process any faster".

Nat:"come on y/n, they will call us if there is any updates, let's eat something and take a nap".

Y/n :" okay fine".

*y/ns POV *

Nat grabs my arm and we both go into the kitchen. "you hungry?" Nat asks.
"Not really" I reply. "Well I am, I am gonna cook something and you are gonna eat it, understand?". "But-"
"No buts y/n". "Whatever mom!" I joke and Nat laughs.

A few minutes go bye and Nat lies a plate in front of me. A grilled cheese. My favourite. "Grilled cheese is my favourite" I say. "I know" Nat says with a smile. "What? How?" I question. "Your dad told me when I asked him how to cheer you up, now eat." I hide my big smirk with the sandwich in front of my face. Things actually felt okay for a minute until I heard an announcement. "everyone to medbay now" Tony said. Me and Nat exchanged worried looks and made our way down.

*nobodys POV*

Tony :"the good new or bad news first?"

Nat : "just spit it out"

Tony :"Bruce, take the floor"

Bruce:"Wanda is alive, and her bloods and vitals are steady"

Peter :"well that's great!"

Clint :"what's the bad news?"

Bruce :"Wanda is and will be in a coma. We don't know when she will wake up."

Thor:"and until then?"

Tony :"we monitor her everyday and remain hopeful"

Nat : "we can do this guys, Wanda will pull through"

Y/n :" nats right, Wanda will wake up!"