Treasure

*nobodys POV *

Steve:"wait so say it again?"

Wanda:"I saw y/n get carried out by a bunch of hydra guards into their jet"

Nat:"what would hydra want with y/n"

Thor:"she must be important if they are willing to bomb our compound to get her"

Everyone thinks to themselves as to why they wanted y/n. Wanda lied in her bed with her head in her hands racking her brain.

Tony:"I think I might know why"

Everyone turns their heads to him

Clint :" you gonna make us guess?"

Tony:"it's her powers"

Bruce:"what about them"

Tony :"when y/n was 8 she was captured by hydra. They experimented on her and enhanced her. Therfore -"

Nat:"giving her powers" she finished.

Tony :"yeah"

Peter:"well how did she get out?"

Tony :"I went and got her. I couldn't find her for 6 months. I never stopped looking"

Wanda:"she never mentioned this to me"

Tony:"that is because she doesn't know"

Steve:"I don't understand"

Tony :" when I got her back she was-she was broken. A different person almost. She wasn't herself so I created a machine to wipe her memory. And it did. She doesn't know that happened. I had planned on keeping it that way but I guess not."

Clint :"shit"

Peter:"yeah what he said"

Everyone was shocked. Wanda started to tear up and nat hugged her tightly.

Thor:"what are we sitting around for. Let's find Little stark"

Thor lifted his hammer and a wave of electricity flee through him. That was the wake up call for everyone to get suited up to find y/n.

Wanda:"nat help me up I'm coming"

Nat:"wanda you're not-"

Wanda:"I said I'm coming"

Everyone was getting ready to leave until jarvis announced

Jarvis:"incoming video call from unknown caller"

Everyone looked at each other in confusion. Tony signalled everyone to follow him to the lab. He opened his computer and answered the call. The team was met with a man in a black suit right in front of the camera. Everyone was trying to piece together what was going on until he moved out of frame leaving y/n strapped in a chair with a gag in your mouth.

Nat:"no.."

*y/ns POV*

I can barely see in front of me. My eyes are so heavy. I look ahead and I see something small. A camera? What for? I try to speak but there is something in my mouth preventing me from doing so. I look to the left and there is a man in a suit. I try to move but my hands and legs are tied down and I am too weak. The man speaks up.

"why hello avengers"

Avengers. Can they see me? Can they find me? They probably haven't even looked.

"it seems to be that I have something of yours"

Tony:"touch her and I will kill you"

The man pulls a lever and I am shocked with electric currents. I let out a shriek of pain

"too late"

I can't see my dad or Wanda and nat but I can hear them.

Wanda:"what do you want"

"oh I have what I want" he points to me "I just wanna show off my treasure"

Treasure? Hardly I am that important.

Nat:"you are sick in the head"

"head? Did I hear the word head?"

He hits a button and a helmet lowers onto my head. It sends painful energy signals through my head and I scream at the top of my lings.

"this is fun isn't it" he checked his watch"well we better be going, see you next time avengers"

*nobodys POV *

Wanda feels faint from what just happened and sits down, head in her hands.

Bruce:"Tony please tell me you tracked that"

Tomy:"I wouldn't be called a genius if I didn't Bruce"

The team looks up in hope

Steve:"so you know where she is?"

Tony:"uh huh"

Wanda:"so we can get her back?"

Tony :" you betcha witchy. Everyone suit up. We are on a rescue mission.