Start Over??

*y/ns POV*

The evening seemed to draw on forever. I went for a shower. Had some dinner. I even watched a movie. Wanda was spending time with the other avengers all night. Then one by one they all started to leave the room. I had an idea. I went to the kitchen and made 2 hot chocolates. One for me one for Wanda. I made my way to the medbay and bumped into Nat. She was the last to leave Wanda.

"hey stark, whatcha got there" nag says wide eyed. "Some hot chocolate for me and Wanda" I reply. Nat quickly takes one out of my hand and quickly walks away. "I only see one stark" she shouts. "Screw you romanoff" I shout back. I walk into the medbay with one hot chocolate, for Wanda.

"what was all that shouting about?" Wanda asks

"oh you know just Nat being a bully haha, here" I say

"what is this?"

"it's this potion I made to poison you. Don't worry it will be a painless death" I joke. "hot chocolate" I then explain.

"I haven't had hot chocolate in years" Wanda says with a smile. I can't help but have a goofy smile on my face. It was silent for a few minutes until I spoke up.

"so that thing I wanted to say to you" I said. "oh yes what was it?" Wanda questioned.

"I just wanted to say I forgive you. When you said sorry I didn't even have time to realise what you said. But I also want to say sorry also. I was a bitch to you too and when I saw you hurt it made me realise how rude I had been. I just don't wanna fight anymore Wanda. I don't know why you dont like me. "

" I - I like you. Well I mean. I. I don't not like you. I just find it hard to open up to people. That's why I was so cold to you. I am so sorry for it all. It was so cruel and unnecessary. How about this. Why don't we start Over "

" Start Over? "

" yeah start Over. Put this all behind us and start again "

There was a moment of silence as we just looked in one another's eyes. I then reached out my hand.

" hi, I'm y/n, what's yours? " I ask

Wanda smiles so big." My name is Wanda,nice to meet you y/n" she replies.

"Wanda... What a beautiful name. Its lovely meeting you too" I say

We both start laughing at the while situation. This feels so good. So right. Perfect almost.

"Wandas POV*

So we are starting over. This is amazing. Maybe now we can be friends. Sitting here and laughing with y/n feels so right. I wouldn't wanna be anywhere else in this moment. Glad we could put all of it in the past. How perfect.