Early Training

*y/n's POV*

I was abruptly woken up by banging on my door "who is it" I say weakly.
"it's Nat, get your ass up, we are training". I wanted to sink into my sheets. I'm too tired to train. But if I stay any longer she will drag me out herself. "coming!"

I put on some leggings and a t shirt. I make my way to the training room and I bump into Wanda. "Watch it" she hissed. "sorry I wasn't watching where I was going" I explain. "well next time stay out of my way" she barked. "no need to be a bitch about it" you remarked and quickly walking off leaving her in shock. No one talks back to her.

When you get to the training room you meet the fiesty redhead who slightly intimidates you. "morning sleepyhead" she says. "It's too early for this" I argue but she shuts me up by kicking my feet from under me.

"Ever heard of taking it easy?!" I say but Nat just laughs. For the next few hours we spar and I show her my powers.

"Not too bad for a stark" Nat jokes. I fake an offended look and start giggling. "hey I have a question"

"shoot"

"what the hell is Wandas problem. I haven't even talked to her and she hates me. What's her deal?"

"Wanda has been through a lot..... She lost her parents when she was young then her brother like a year ago. She is really closed off. She only talks to me sometimes. I am her closest friend."

"wow that's really sad. I don't know why she has to be so rude though."

"she just doesn't wanna let her guard down. All the boys know to keep out of her way heheheh"

"She may have been through a lot but I'm not gonna let her walk all over me"

"Okay but don't say I didn't warn you" Nat says sternly

"don't worry about me romanoff" I joke. "you should worry about getting better at fighting if you are going against me" I chuckle

"watch it stark" Nat says laughing

We say our goodbyes and I make my way back to my room to shower

When I get out I play my music and I am just vibing and dancing to the music when I hear a loud knock on my door

*Wanda POV*

What the hell is that noise. I look across the hall and see y/n's light on and can hear her VERY LOUD music. Can i not get a minutes peace here?. God she got here like 2 minutes ago and already doing stuff like this. How the fuck am I supposed to share a floor with her. I have had enough and decided to walk over to her door to tell her turn it down.

*KNOCK KNOCK*