Chill Pill

*y/ns POV*

I quickly turn down my music and head to my door, still in my towel and I am greeted with an angry Wanda.

I meet her gaze and see her angry face turn into red and flustered when she sees what I am wearing. She quickly snaps out of it when I speak up.

"to what do I owe this lovely visit Wanda" I say in annoyance

"your music"

"what about it"

"it's too loud, turn it down. Now"

"it's just music, how is it bothering you?"

"I said turn it down alright?!"

"woah you need to take a chill pill"

With a tilt of her head I can see that what I said annoyed her. "don't say that to me, and turn you music down" she says with red in her eyes.

"okay okay  you need to relax...." I say as I see her go to her own room. I kept my music off as I didn't wanna test her. How am I gonna live on the same floor as her?

..... TIME SKIP......

Jarvis calls everyone down for dinner. I makey way down to the kitchen and I sit by Nat. We smile at each other and everyone eats their food silently. Every now and again I caught Wanda burning a hole into the side of my head with her glares but I shrugged it off.

After dinner I told the team I would clean up as they had been so helpful and welcoming.

"oh Wanda usually does that, you wouldn'timd some help would you Wanda?" Steve says and I immediately regret offering to clean.

Wanda reluctantly says yes, feeling like she has to with everyone staring at her.

*Wanda POV *

This has to be the worst day ever. Now I am stuck cleaning the dishes with her. I like cleaning the dishes. It calms me. Especially when I am ya know, ALONE. I will just have to suck it up.