What Happens Now?

*nobodys POV *

Jarvis :"everybody to the meeting room immediately. Stark requests all of you to go to the meeting room.

It was 7 am and all the team made their way to the meeting room. Y/n and Wanda met each other when leaving their rooms and walked down together.

Wanda:" did you sleep well?"

Y/n:"not really, I kept thinking about a question I never got answered" she smirked.

Wanda :" aw that sucks, looks like you won't be sleeping for a while" she winked.

Everyone was now in the room and they all took a seat at the table.

Nat:"why are we here tony"

Peter:"yeah I'm tired"

Tony:"new recruit"

Bucky:"tell us about them"

Tony:"oh I would, but I know nothing about them. Fury left me in the dark with this one."

As soon as Tony finished talking the door opened and a girl with blonde hair walks in.

" uh hey guys, I'm Carol" she says nervously

Y/n:"hi Carol I'm y/n, nice to meet you" she reaches her hand out and the two girls shake hands.

Everyone introduces themselves to Carol and everyone takes a seat again. Carol decided to sit beside y/n.

As everything died down Carol turned to y/n.

Carol:"any chance you could show me around?"

Y/n:" it would be my pleasure miss danvers" she bows and the girls laugh "let's go"

Carol and y/n spend a few hours walking around the compound, talking and getting to know the place "

They walk back into the compound and into the kitchen where they see Wanda talking to Nat. As soon as they got into the kitchen Wanda stormed out.

Y/n:" what's with Wanda? "

Nat:"  nothing I'm sure she is fine.    Carol    wanna come training with me? "

Carol:"I would love that let's go"

Carol and Nat leave the room and y/n just stays there thinking.

*y/ns POV *

Is Wanda mad at me? No way. What did I do to make her mad?. I should talk to her.

I make my way up to our floor and I stand outside her door. Why am I nervous?.

*knock knock *

Wanda:"who is it?"

"it's me"

Wanda hesitates before saying "come in"

I walk in to see Wanda in her bed. Her eyes are red and puffy it looks like she has been crying.

"Wanda what's wrong have you been crying?"

"no I'm fine i-"

"tell me what's wrong"

"it's just hard"

"what is?"

"seeing you with her"

"with Carol? Why?"

"because y/n, I have these feelings, feeling for you and I don't know what to do with them. I have never been attracted to a girl so it is new for me. I didn't wanna say anything because I didn't wanna ruin this friendship we worked to hard for. But seeing you with Carol, laughing and talking it made me a bit jealous and so I got upset. I'm sorry if this ruins things"

I went silent for a second. Wanda likes me? I can't believe it.

Y/n:" Wanda don't be sorry, this doesn't ruin anything between us. I feel the same way about you. I never said anything because I didn't think you liked girls. But I guess I was wrong huh?" I let out a small chuckle.

Wanda:" so what happens now?"

I wipe a tear from her face and hold her head in my hands. I look straight in her eyes and our lips are almost touching.

Y/n:" what do you want to happen miss maximoff? "

Wanda:" this"

She puts her hand around the back of my neck and pulls me into a kiss. Our tongues fight for dominance and I win pushing in and exploring her mouth. She tastes so sweet. Things started to get a little heated until I stopped.

Wanda:"why did you stop?" she said frowning a little.

Y/n:"because Wanda we are taking this slow. As you said this is new to you, I don't wanna rush and ruin everything. As much as I would love for this to go any further, we have to wait." I said looking into her beautiful green orbes.

Wanda:"okay I get it, you're right. Let's take it slow."

We both then lean back on her bed and cuddle into one another. It feels so right to have her next to me. Almost perfect.