Right?

*nobodys POV *

As the girls finish up their food in the kitchen Tony enters the room.

Tony:"well hello ladies"

Y/n:"hey dad"

Wanda:"hey Tony"

Tony:"you seem to be feeling better Wanda. Are you recovering okay?"

Wanda:"yeah I feel great today, almost feel normal."

Tony:"oh y/n do you know what that sounds like?"

Y/n :"are you serious dad, tonight?"

Wanda:"I'm lost, what exactly does this sound like?"

Tony:"it sound like we are having a party to celebrate your recovery Wanda. Party is at 9. Be there"

Tony leaves the room almost hopping in excitement.

Y/n:" he loves his parties"

Wanda:"and you don't?"

Y/n:"it's not that I don't its just they are boring and full of snobby rich people who can't actually hold a conversation"

Wanda:"Well when you put it like that..."

The two girls start laughing together. Y/n looks at the clock. "It's 12:30,i better go train, see you at the party Wanda, thanks so much for the pancakes" and y/n smiles wide.

Wanda :"no problem y/n, see you later" Wanda returns the goofy smile.

Wanda returns to her room and y/n goes to the training room and is met by Nat.

Nat:"bout time you came to training stark."

Y/n:"yeah yeah. Dad's throwing a party tonight at 9."

Nat:"tony and his parties" she rolls her eyes.

Y/n:"after training I'm gonna go shopping for an outfit, wanna join?"

Nat:"sure"

The two girls finish up training and go to their rooms to shower and freshen up for their shopping trip. Y/n walks outside the compound to find Nat in Steve's vintage car.

Y/n:" he is gonna kill you for driving this" she says while getting in the car.

Nat:"don't worry, I'll deal with capsicle."

The girls erupt in laughter and Nat starts driving. The girls spent hours walking around the mall shopping and talking.

Nat:"you happy with what you bought y/n?"

Y/n:"yeah, I love how it looks on me"

Nat:"ya think Wanda would like it?"

Y/n:" what-why do you ask that?"

Nat:"puh lease. I see how you look at her. You want her to like your dress. You want her to see what's undernea-"

Y/n:"OKAY STOP IT RIGHT THERE. I don't like Wanda, not like that anyway so drop it" she says laughing.

Nat:"if you say so stark" she says whilst holding her hands up pretending to 'surrender'

Y/n:"just get your ass in the car, I'm driving"

The girls get in their car and make their way back tk the compound to get ready. The arrive back at 7:30 giving them time to get dressed.

Time went by and it was now 8:50. Y/n was fully dressed with hair and makeup done. She was leaving when she heard her bake being called from wandas room

Wanda:"y/n?"

Y/n:" everything alright Wanda" she slowly opens the door.

Wanda:"yeah but can you zip me up please" she turns around and the two girls' eyes met. It's like time stood still for a minute. Y/n broke the silence.

Y/n:"uhhh-um yeah s-sure"

Wanda "thanks"

Y/n :" you look incredible Wanda"

Wanda:"thanks y/n, you look beautiful"

They both look at each other and begin to blush.

KNOCK KNOCK

Nat:"let's go love birds, it's 9"

Y/n and Wanda quit staring at each other and follow Nat downstairs.

*y/ns POV *

Wanda looks amazing. Breathtaking. Maybe Nat was right. Maybe I do like her. She would never like me though. She probably doesn't even like girls. No wayyyy.

*Wandas POV *

Y/n looked out of this world. She truly is the most beautiful girl I have seen. Why do I think of her this way? I don't like girls. Especially not y/n. Right?