On Your Left

*nobodys POV *

As the clock struck 9 guests started flooding into the compounds party area. All of Tony's close friends were there as well as all of the avengers.    Y/n, Wanda and Nat made their way down the steps together holding hands, leaving all the guests with there mouths open. They couldn't take their eyes off them.

Y/n:"I hate when people stare, it makes me feels nervous"

Wanda:"y/n stark? Nervous? Never thought I would see the day"

Wanda and Nat smirk at each other while y/n rolls her eyes.

Y/n :"I'm gonna go get a drink guys"

Wanda:"okay y/n"

Nat:"make sure to save some for the rest of us"

Y/n:"can't make any promises Romanoff."

Y/n walks to the bar leaving the two girls behind. At the bar she sees her dad talking with thor.

Thor:"oh look my favourite mortal"

Y/n:"oh look my favourite light bulb"

Tony starts laughing and y/n joins too leaving thor with an annoyed face.

Y/n:" thor you know I'm kidding right? "

Thor:" oh I know but I wanted to make you feel bad hehe. Care for a drink?"

Y/n :"oooo yes please"

Tony:"nothing too strong alright? We have guests."

Y/n:"yes dad".

Tony walks away from the table leaving y/n alone with thor. The pair of them talk all night over drinks. They never ran out of things to talk about. There wasn't a minute where they weren't laughing. The pair grew closer to one another.

Thor:"y/n I must confess something"

Y/n:" spill it"

Thor:"I am intruiged by you and i find you rather beautiful. I was wondering if you would go out with me sometime?"

Y/n:" oh my god thanks thor but I don't think that can happen"

Thor:"why not"

Y/n:"first of all you are friends with my dad, and second, I am gay. I like girls. As handsome as you are, you aren't my type sorry."

Thor:"oh umm I didn't even know I -" his face began to grow red.

Y/n:"it's fine thor honestly, and there is no need to be embarrassed, how could you have known? Let's forget this ever happened."

Thor:"great idea"

The night was coming to an end and all the guests had left leaving just the avengers at the compound. Tony called everyone to the couch to play a game.

Steve:" aren't we a little old for games Tony? *

Y/n:" speak for yourself grandpa. "

Everyone starts laughing and Tony speaks up again.

Tony :" not just any game. Truth or dare.. "

Nat:" I'm in, y/n? Wanda? "

Y/n and Wanda :" I'm in"

The rest of the group also agreed. The game started off innocent. There was dares like chug a beer in 10 seconds, do a funny dance or do an accent. And there were truths like who was your first kiss,what is your guilty pleasure. But as the night went on and the group got tipsy the demands became more risky.

Y/n:"Nat! Truth or dare"

Nat:"easy dare"

Y/n:"I dare you to give Steve a lapdance."

Evrhine in the group was shocked. They waited in anticipation to see if Nat would agree. Nat slowly got up and straddled Steve's lap. She then grinded against his hips and Steve's face went a bright red.

Nat:"is this alright with you Steve?"

Steve:"oh uhh Y-yeah perfect"

Nat then got up, turned to the group and bowed. Everyone clapped for her still in shock from what just happened.

Nat :"alright then stark, truth or dare?"

Y/n:"truth"

Wanda :"ugh of coarse you picked truth."

Y/n:"wha? Fine I pick dare"

Nat:"I dare you to kiss the person on your left"

Wanda. The person on her left was Wanda. Nat knew what she was doing. She sent y/n a mischievous smirk and y/n became nervous.

Y/n :"we don't have to Wanda if you dont-"

Wanda:" no its fine"

Y/n:"here goes nothing"

*y/ns POV *

I gently put my hand on her cheek admiring her gorgeous skin. I then bring her face closer to mine and our lips are inches apart. Our lips then meet and move in a steady rhythm. It was amazing. Butterflies in my stomach. It felt electric. We then pulled apart and just stared at each other until Nat shouted "ALRIGHT YOUR TURN CLINT".

Me and Wanda quickly looked away from each other and focused on the game. What just happened?...

*Wandas POV *

What the hell just happened?. Me and y/n kissed?!. It was amazing. Her lips are so soft. I just wanna kiss them again. Oh what am I thinking. Its y/n!. We could never be anything. I'm not even sure if I like girls. I don't wanna make this, us, awkward. I can't help how I feel about her though.