Hands Off

*y/ns POV*

I know the call only ended a few hours ago but I feel like I've been here for forever. The man in the suit hasn't left the room. He also hasn't done anything to me since. However my wrists and ankles are in pain from being tied down. I decide to question the man.

"why am I here"

"and so she speaks"

"answer the question dipshit"

He electrocuted me again and I scream in pain.

"you should learn to watch your tone"

"just-.. What do you want with me"

"we want what's ours. And now we have it back."

"excuse me?"

"you are hydras creation. We didn't want you in the hands of the avengers. That's why we brought you home."

Home. A word I have thought about my whole life. I never felt permenant anywhere. With my dad rarely home and my mom always busy I always feel misplaced. I finally found my home at the compound with all the team. And I don't mean the building. I mean Wanda. Wanda is my home. Wanda is my person. Now hearing that guard say hydra was my home has made me wonder. Does Wanda see me the same way? Am I her safe place?. Maybe I am destined to be what he is telling me. A soldier for hydra. Defending my home. No I can't. I am a good person. He has to be lying. Right?

"you're lying"

"you don't believe me? I guess your father covered it up quite well"

My dad? He knew? And he never told me.

The man makes his way over to me. I look at his hand and he is holding a knife.

"now I'm gonna mark what's mine"

The door then bursts open with a red energy ball. Wanda..

"hands off"

*no one's POV "

Wanda bursts through the door.

Y/n:" Wanda! "

Wanda :" I'm here"

Wanda blasts the man away and runs to y/n to cut her loose. The rest of the team comes in and continues to deal with the man.

Y/n:"I-I didn't think you guys would look for me"

Wanda :"of coarse we looked for you y/n. We need you"

Wanda picks y/n up and flies back to the jet with the team following. Bruce takes care of y/n in the corner of the room as the jet takes off

Bruce:"how do you feel now y/n" he injects her with a serum

Y/n:"much better. Thanks Bruce"

Y/n sits up straight very slowly and Wanda takes a seat alongside her

Wanda :"I was so worried. Its my fault. I was too weak. I saw them take you. I saw them and I couldnt-"  

Y/n:"crashed her lips against wandas to shut her up.

Y/n:" the only thing you did was save my life Wanda. I am so grateful for you. Thank you. "

Wanda :" well of coarse I would come get you"

The girls snuggle up to one another until they arrived home. Y/n and Wanda decide to go to y/ns room to rest.

Wanda :"are you sure you want me to stay with you. I don't wanna annoy you if you want to rest."

Y/n:"I need you with me right now"

They enter the room and close the door.

Y/n:"Wanda I wanted to tell you some-"

Wanda:"y/n stark I love you. I love you and I can't be without you. You make me laugh you make me feel safe. You annoy me all the time but I just wanna be around you every day. I get if you don't feel the same"

Y/n:" Wanda maximoff I love you so much. I can't imaginey life without you. You make me wanna be a better person every minute I'm with you. I am completely and utterly consumed by you. You are the best thing that has happened to me"

The girls look at one another with a different emotion behind their eyes. Lust.

Wanda walks over to y/n and kisses her with passion and y/m pushes Wanda down on the bed.

Y/n:"are you sure princess?"

Wanda :" I want you"

Author here!

Smut next chapter. Its my first time pls don't judge.