Unknown Destination

*nobodys POV*

The girls finished up on the roof and made their way to their floor. They both stood at their doors directly across from each other, just looking at one another.

Wanda:"I had a really good time tonight y/n"

Y/n:"me too princess, sleep well"

They both went into their rooms and went to bed with their heads filled with the memories of the night.

'the next morning'

It was 9 am and y/n was walking down to the training room to train with Nat. She stopped in the kitchen to have a coffee first. Whilst she was making her drink Wanda walked in.

Y/n:"morning princess, want a coffee?"

Wanda:"morning and yes please"

Y/n made the coffee and placed it in front of Wanda. She gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

Y/n:"I have training with Nat for a few hours. I guess I will see you for our date tonight.?" she smirks.

Wanda :"I suppose you will stark" she says smiling.

Y/n leaves the room and meets nat  in the training room.

Nat :" sooo how was your night?" she says smiling.

Y/n" perfect actually, we watched the sunset and we were talking. I really like her nat. "

Nat:" oh I can see that. I can also see that she feels the same. "

Y/n:" you really think so? "

Nat:" oh I know so"

Y/n:"well we have a date tonight and I am pretty nervous."

Nat :"tonight? Okay well we will cut this training short after like an hour? Then we are planning this date. Let me help I want this to be great for the two of you"

Y/n:" I would honestly love if you helped. I have been racking my brain on where to take her. I need your help with this one romanoff.... As much as I hate to admit it."

Nat:"ughhhh stark needing my help, what's new?"

The girls train for about an hour and make their way to y/ns room

Nat :" okay so what is the plan?"

Y/n:" Well when I asked her I said let's go go for dinner and maybe a walk afterwards"

Nat :" okay so for dinner I know a really good restaurant in brooklyn I think Wanda would like it. It fancy bit not snobby fancy ya know?.

Y/n:" sounds perfect nat. I also looked online and saw that there is a carnival on tonight, maybe I could take her there after?"

Nat:" that's sounds amazing. Oh this is gonna be great."

Y/n:" I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend tonight Nat."

Nat:" oh I'm so happy for you two"

Y/n:" thanks nat. Now help me pick what to wear and then go to Wanda and help her find something so we can match."

Nat:"matching?! I love it."

The girls spend a few more hours planning the date and the outfit. Y/n will be wearing a black dress with red ascents over the sleeves. Nat then leaves y/n and goes over to wandas room.

*wandas POV"

I am so nervous over this date. What will I wear? Where are we going?

KNOCK KNOCK

Nat walks in. "hey Nat"

"hey Wanda, I figured you would we worried about what to wear so I came to see if you wanted my help?"

"nat I would love that oh my god"

We spent and hour picking out my outfit for this date. We settled on a black dress with hints of red.

"I'm really nervous Nat"

"don't be y/n likes you and you like her what's the problem"

"that just is the problem. I really like her and I don't wanna mess this up. She makes me the happiest I have been in a while."

"you don't know how happy it makes me to hear you say that Wanda. I only ever wanted you to be happy."

The girls share a strong hug.

"nat, I think I'm gonna ask y/n to be my girlfriend"

Nat tries to hold back her huge smile.

"you know what Wanda? Something tells me she will say yes"

Wanda smiles relieved. It was 6:30 and I heard y/n say something from outside my door.

"I'm coming"

Me and nat leave the room and nat says goodbye to me and y/n leaving us alone in the hallway. She looked amazing.

Y/n:"Wanda you look breathtaking"

Wanda:" y/n you look incredible oh my god"

The girls take in each others appearances until y/n coughs and says. "uh we better get going" she reaches out her hand for me to grab. I take it and we start walking.

We get to the car and y/n opens the door for me. "After you princess" I smile at her and we both get into the car and start travelling to this unknown destination. I can't wait.