consequences

"Look what we have here."

With sarcastic tone yg commented towards jenchaelisa.who were sitting coldly infront of him.

Lisa was angry and ready to kill that time because some psycho kitten just hurt her jisoo unnie without any regret and this old hag was mumbling nonsense.

Lisa scoffed and yelled

"What is this all about?
Look mr yang I don't care why you're helding this meeting or whatever but jisoo unnie is lying in hospital because of some retired bitch and talk the matter now because we've to go."

Impatiently lisa fired up.chaeyoung was just emotionally drenched with all chaos happening was held by lisa's strong shoulder.

While Jennie just feel pathetic around them.she feels mad that lisa is ignoring her and tried to avoid her.jennie's stomach clench and went upside down what if lisa will never talked to her??
And what if lisa will find another better than her??

That was all Jennie was thinking.she feels her heart dropped realizing how much pain she gave it to chaeyoung and jisoo unnie in the name of her frustration towards lisa's ignorance.

Yg just caught off guard because lisa never ever talked back but this angry lisa is something else.

He cleared his throat and speak

"Calm down!!!
And why did not you guys tell me jisoo was hospitalized and you took them publicly??
Do you know how much of distress i am with this agency??
Do you know how much damaged our company will face???"

Lisa cannot take it anymore.they freaking do everything for this company but this bitch is accusing them for his company distress.

Lisa stormed up taking chaeyoung's hand and stand from her seat and throws her fist to table and shout

"Shut the fuck up!!!
You fucking old hag !!!
We've done so fucking much for your company and you bitch are talking about your reputation???

Your fucking scandals took every reputation of yours and bitch we made your company survive.If there won't my member I would've left your company long ago.

Remember this bitch I am lalisa Manoban.I fucking can be silent if someone looked down on me but if ever my member's life on stake I'll drenched you.

And why would we'll informed you huh???

For media coverage.which you already have after your yg princess and king dating scandal was out.

And if you tried to took chaeyoung and jisoo unnie's name in your funny business I'll kill you with my bare hands.

And thanked the god jisoo unnie is stable if ever your princess Jennie tried to hurt them I'll make her out of her life.

And Mr yang till the paparazzi are out of this situation because of Jackson and don't ever talked to us about this matter again.

And we've business to go so if we're done we're going."

Lisa dragged chaeyoung's hand and took her with her.yg just massaged his temple and scoffed.

While Jennie was nearly crying because lisa just roasted her telling her yg princess.

Her heart hurts when lisa was threatening yg and Jennie.she can't live like this without lisa.

Jennie wanted to apologises towards lisa and asked for forgiveness.Jennie was ready to run but someone's voice just stopped her

"So Jennie Kim,are you ready for consequences???"

Jennie just gulped hard.