Sophie's Missing Piece (5)

I just stared. A big group of gorgeous model-like people walked up to me. "Hello Y/N." A man smiled. How did he know my name? This had to be a daydream or something. I blinked twice to make sure I wasn't seeing things. "Ok then..." I muttered, quickly picking up my stuff and speed-walking back to the school. "Wait!" A female called. For some reason her voice made me stop and turn. It sounded...familiar. "Sophie?" I stuttered. What the heck?! What did I just say?! Her eyes widened. "Seems like those two don't need to do any introductions." A blonde-haired boy smirked.

"Who are you?" I asked. "Come with us and you'll find out." I laughed and shook my head. "That's exactly what a kidnapper would say." Someone snorted. "You can trust us." They reassured. "Prove it."

I know you have special abilities, I do too

I flinched and looked at Sophie wide-eyed. "You can trust us, we won't hurt you." The blond-haired boy reached out his hand. I took it hesitantly and suddenly I felt like a warm wave of calm just washed over me. I let go of his hand quickly. "I'm an empath, what you felt is what I do to help your sis out sometimes." He smiled. "I don't have a sister." I rose an eyebrow. "I-I think you have the wrong girl. I'm just a nobody.." I stuttered. "Are you not Y/N M/N L/N?" I shook my head. "No that's me.." I mumbled. "Then we have the right person. " I shook my head again. "What do you want with me?"

"We need to show you everything."