KOTLC CHARACTERS PARTICIPATE IN THE HUNGER GAMES

I used a generator for this so don't get mad about the results-- 

Here are all the tributes, I know there's a lot of people missing so I'll most likely do a part 2 with your character suggestions. Also I know there's some people that are dead (cough cough Jolie) but let's just say they're alive for the sake of this Hunger Game. 

Ok now that we picked everyone, LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

And let the odds ever be in your favor...

The Bloodbath...

Marella runs away from the Cornucopia.

Dex runs away from the Cornucopia.

Wylie grabs a shovel. (i wonder what he'll do with that)

Keefe gathers as much food as he can. (ok Ron Weasley you're in the wrong fandom)

Fintan runs away from the Cornucopia.

Grandy and Silveny fight for a bag. Silveny gives up and retreats. (oooooh the trainer against the alicorn what a showdown)

Iggy runs away from the Cornucopia.

Brant runs away from the Cornucopia. (LEAVING YOUR FIANCE HOW DARE YOU)

Lady Gisela, Jolie, and Alvar work together to get as many supplies as possible. (Uh Jolie I wouldn't work with them if I were you...)

Biana grabs a shield leaning on the Cornucopia.

Cassius runs away from the Cornucopia.

Elwin runs away from the Cornucopia.

Maruca attacks Sophie, but Councillor Oralie protects her, killing Maruca. (wow ok mom redemption arc love to see it. ALSO NOOOO MARUCA) 

Fitz stabs Linh in the back with a trident. (WHATTT NOOO FITZ IS TURNING INTO FINNICK)

Tam pushes Sandor off a cliff during a knife fight. (wait isn't sandor supposed to be really good? and he got beat by a scwrany emo kid lmfao)

Vespera runs away from the Cornucopia.

Edaline runs away from the Cornucopia.