Thrills (Keefe x Reader)

*This was requested by NSTOBI1992 I hope you enjoy it! :)*

Imagine, Keefe as Y/N's knight in shining armor. He could see it already, we were going on the Giant. "Oh, Keefe hold me I'm so scared!" She would scream and I would wrap my arm around her and protect her.

I was taking Y/N to Six Flags for her birthday. It would be the perfect date, and she had no idea. "Keefe you know I hate surprises." She huffed. I looked at her and smirked. "It's just one surprise, you'll live," I said turning my focus back on the road. She grumbled for a whole 10 minutes until she saw the tall rollercoasters come into view. I saw her looking at me from the corner of my eye and I smirked.

"Are we-?" She asked with a glint in her eyes. I pulled into Six Flags and she gasped. "Are we-? Oh my gosh!" She squealed. I chuckled and found a close parking Spot Conlon. (*cough*). I held her hand and we walked to the park entrance. "Thanks for bringing me here." She said smiling. "Anything for my princess on her birthday." I purred and kissed her knuckles. She giggled and we walked through the entrance.

"If yall would step through here one at a time." A guard said gesturing to a metal detector. Y/N walked through first and then I did. The guard let us pass and the next worker we saw asked us for our tickets. I handed them in and we finally made it into the beautiful park.

(I don't know when yalls birthday is so I'm just going to say its almost Christmas since it is almost Christmas :)

We saw a huge beautiful Christmas tree with golden ornaments. There were lights all around the park and chill Christmas music playing. Y/N was looking around in awe. I couldn't help but admire her beautiful face shining in the Christmas lights. I wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her towards me and kissing her nose. She blushed and pushed me away. She was clearly embarrassed.

"Where to first, princess?" I asked. She thought for a second and then said, "Let's go to the Batman." We started walking there and talking about whatever came to mind. "Hey, I've always wondered, what color is a mirror?" I asked. She looked at me like I was stupid. I'm not stupid. "Uh, I don't know? Why does it matter?" She asked, laughing. I shrugged and she rolled her eyes. "I have a real question now," I said. "Why am I so hot?" I asked running a hand through my golden hair. "You idiot!" She said punching me playfully on the arm. I snorted and soon we reached Gotham City.

I looked up to find a huge ride that was black and yellow. I assumed that was the Batman. Time to put on my knight in shining armor act. We got inline and Y/N did not look afraid. "Are you scared?" I smirked. "Nah, are you?" she replied. I shook my head. "Let's sit in the front!" She said, excited. There weren't any people in front because there all WHIMPS.

We hopped on the ride and a worker strapped us in. "Welcome to the Batman, please keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times. Enjoy the ride." We accelerated and slowly climbed up a ramp. "The anticipation..." Y/N whispered. I grabbed her fingers. We stopped for a second and then zoomed off. We went in circles and went upside down. My ears were bleeding from Y/N whoops. She wasn't scared at all. As for me...I was relieved when the ride was over.

"That was fun." She breathed. Her hair was everywhere and she had a big, beautiful smile on her face. I smiled too and we got off. "I didn't hear you." She stated, "maybe it was because you were scared?" She smirked. "I was not!" I huffed. Ok, maybe I was but I wasn't about to tell my princess that I couldn't protect her when she was scared. I just wrapped my arm around her shoulders. "Can we go to the Joker next?" She asked. "Of course, mi amor," I said.

We arrived and a worker asked us. "How many?" I looked at Y/N confused. "Erm, 2," Y/N said. The worker pointed to another line to ride the Joker. When we were far enough from her I asked. "Why did she ask how many? Is she blind?" She snorted. We got on the ride and waited for the ride to start. "Hey, we should sing the Country Road song while we are on the ride," I suggested. She smiled nervously. "Alright."

There was a sudden jerk and we were off. We were backward and we went high in the air. I could feel the chill breeze and I could see the highway from here. "This is a little high..." Y/N said nervously. One of her biggest fears was heights. The ride stopped for a split second and we went back. "cOuNtRy ROaD!" I sang as I felt the wind through my hair. All I heard from Y/N was: "Country- AAAAAAA! Take me- AAAAAAA. OMG OMG AAAAAA!" She was scared to death. I laughed and sang. "tO tHE pLacE, I BeLOnG!!" "West Virg- AAAAA" Y/N finished. She was panting and the ride finished. "You have a lovely voice princess. I said chuckling. "Shut up..." She muttered. We got off and she told me to pick a ride.

"You know the Sky Screamer sounds pretty fun," I said. "Alright. As long as I have my prince to protect me I'll be fine." She purred. I smiled and shook my head and we headed to the ride. The line for the sky screamer was longer than the lines to the other lines considering there was no one in line for the other rides. We waited for a good ten minutes before we could get on.

There were two per swing so we sat together. I sat on the inside because my princess claimed that she would fall out. "There barely any seatbelts..." Y/N said, her voice shaking a little. She was right. There was only a little bar and a loose seatbelt that strapped us in. "You act like I won't protect you, princess, I'm hurt," I said playfully. "It's not that! I'm just a little nervous..." She stuttered. We got strapped in and I wrapped my arms around her. She scooted closer to me and put her hand on my thigh.

Next thing we knew we were starting to rise. Her breath hitched and she closed her eyes. When we got high enough we started to spin. I started to sweat. We slid to the end of the swing and Y/N started to whimper. "I-It'll b-be alright p-princess." I stuttered. She opened her eyes for a split second and gasped. We were like 200,000 feet up in the air! "K-Keefe? I'm scared." She started to cry. I clutched on to her tightly and soon we were coming back down. We were both taking deep breaths and we quickly got off and ran out of there.

"Never going on that ride again," Y/N said whipping her eyes. I smiled and whipped a stray tear she missed. She smiled and hugged me. "Thanks," she said. I wrapped my arms around her. "For what, princess?" I asked. "For making me feel less afraid." She replied. "Anything for you mi amor." I said and we parted.

We started walking away from the worst ride in the history of rides and went to go get some food. We waited in line and ordered a corndog to share. We walked to sit down and inhaled the corndog rather quickly.

"Where to next?" I asked drinking my last drink of water. "Hmm... let's try a ride that doesn't go so high. What about that one?" She said pointing to a ride that was called the Catwoman Whip. I shrugged. "Sounds good." We threw away our trash and waited in line. It didn't look so bad. It just made you spin really fast. We got on and got strapped in. "You know I think this ride will be fun," I said. She nodded and the ride started.

First, we were slowly spinning. Then, we spun faster and started to turn upside down. I could defiantly feel my dinner coming back up to haunt me. Then, I heard Y/N whimpers. She was softly whimpering and she had her eyes shut tight. "You alright princess?" I asked. She didn't reply. "Princess?" I asked again. She put her hand over her mouth. Oh, crud. It felt like forever until the ride finally stopped. We got off and I quickly asked Y/N again if she was alright.

We sat on a bench and she said that she felt nauseous. "I'm so sorry mi amor, we probably shouldn't have gone on a spinning ride right after we ate dinner. She nodded and rested her head against my shoulder. "Are you done for tonight?" I asked. I knew she had a limit on how many rides she could go on before she got sick but never spoke up because she was afraid to disappoint me. She nodded. "Let's get my princess home," I said picking her up bridle style and carrying her out of the park.

We drove home and before Y/N fell asleep she whispered, "That was thrilling."

Authors note: Sorry if that wasn't accurate and if you aren't afraid of heights but this is based on personal experiences. Someone really asked me and my friend how many people wanted to ride the ride one time. 😂 We were like "No your forgetting Casper." I hope you got the reference scattered in there from Hamilton. Thanks for reading and I hope you have a Merry Christmas!