⁉️Questions⁉️

Minho move out of the way he was pissed off but there's nothing he could do.

Han kneel down by Zane but suddenly Zane's hand wrap around Han's neck pulling him closer, Minho flinch when it suddenly happened but Han had one of his hand up telling him that it was ok.

Zane whispered "I'll forget what happen here today but now I have two options for you, you could kill me wherever you're ready or you come and live with me but you only come when you know you can't kill me. I own this club so if you want to find me just come here" that was honestly the biggest help Han could get.

"If i do come but not to kill you I'm just admitting defeat so then what do I have to do when I 'live' with you?" Han whispered back.

"Ohh you're smart but I just want pleasure and you as my boyfriend" Han heart stop "he want me as a sex partner! Let me guess once he's bored of me he'll just get rid of me, he's more disgusting than I thought" Han thought "ok whatever but the last part would never happen".

"We'll see" He said smirking, Han got up and grab Minho by his shirt and walked out. As Han walked out the club he immediately looked for Felix but he was no where around.

"Promise? What promise was he talking about?" Minho said breaking the silence, Han sigh as he turned around to face Minho glaring at him "thanks for saving me" "don't change the subject, tell me how do you know this guy?!" Minho said as he walked closer to the younger but that was a bad decision because Han immediately stepped back looking at Minho with fear in his eyes.

Minho's eyes soften "sorry I didn't mean to-"

"No it's ok, I need to go back home now"

"Yeah ok, get home safely" Han left but he still don't know where Felix went.

*Han pov*

He got home and as he walked through the door he heard crying "Felix? Felix is that you?" He yelled while making his way to where the sound was coming from.

Han was right Felix was hugging his knees while he was on top of his bed "Felix is something wrong?"

"Hannie" Felix started crying more "I'm sorry I couldn't help you!" he was yelling while tears was streaming down his face "Felix it's ok stop crying" Han said as he sat next to Felix on the bed.

"You don't understand I followed you in after you went inside but I lost you in the crowd but then I saw that guy, Minho, I followed him and I watch everything from outside but I was so sad because I couldn't do anything to help you" he said sobbing.

"Felix come on stop crying it's ok, even if you didn't help me I need your help now so can you comfort me?" Felix smiled a little "I can do that".

*Sunday*

"Felix are you coming karate lessons with me?" Han said as he got dress "nahh that's 5 hours, I might come if I'm bored" Felix said as he was on the couch watching TV.

"Ok I'm going then"

"K bye"

Han made his way to his lessons, he introduced himself to the class and started doing easy defense movements. It was just an hour and he was tired it wasn't hard but Han wasn't accustomed doing this and he's pretty sure that he forgot everything already.

*Time skip*

Class finished and Felix never came "that bastard, he's probably asleep on the couch"

Han took a shower and change his clothes, he didn't want to walk around sweaty and smelly. He walked out the building and saw Minho coming out of a car, a really expensive car.

"What are you doing here?" Han ask while trying to hide the fact that he thought Minho look handsome "so you do karate?" Minho asked

"Am... yeah it's a new hobby"

"Hobby ok...i-"

"Before you finish that sentence I was thinking about last night and I wanted to know how do you know Zane?" Han was suspicious of Minho I mean the guy came out of nowhere so it's kinda suspicious.

"Hm.... you didn't answer my questions from last night so why should I answer yours" Han scoffed "whatever I'm still not telling you but you have to answer this question..... why are you here?"