Chapter 15 (Where is My Sister)

Shawn's POV

I have to get Aaliyah back but if I do, that means Nash will go back. There has to be a way for me to get both of them back here safely.

"I'm calling the cops!" I hear JJ say and I hear him running down the stairs. I feel someone come down on the ground next to me and wrap me in a hug. I know these arm's; Nash.

"Shawn I'll go back. If it's to keep Aaliyah safe I'll stay in that house." Nash tells me.

"Hell no!" My sadness is instantly replaced with shock and I stand. "There is no way I'm letting you go back in there. This whole thing would be pointless if you leave this house."

"What thing?" Nash asks me.

"The whole point you're here. To get you out of that house, to keep you safe, to make sure you live a somewhat normaller life, the whole point you're living here." I explain to him and everyone else watching.

"But your sister is in trouble. This is something I'm going to do for her. I don't care about what happens to me at this point. I love your sister dearly and I'm not letting her stay with that monster." Nash says to me.

"And I love you dearly and I'm not letting you stay in that house with that monster." I reply. "I'm going downstairs to talk to the police. Something that should have been done years ago." I walk out of Aaliyah's room and go down the stairs and see JJ putting the phone down.

"What did you tell them?" I ask walking into the kitchen where he was.

"That there was a kidnapping and we need someone to come over." JJ tells me.

5 minutes later the police are knocking on my door. I answer it and two of them are dressed in full uniform and drove here in a cop car. I hope Chad didn't see that. One had a shaved head and a was around 25 and the other was dirty blonde and slimmer than the other. same age.

"Come in." I tell them and they step inside and start talking to 6 teenagers that they probably didn't believe anyways

"So what's the situation you called about?" The blonde one said.

"Well my sister was kidnapped by the kids, homophobic, sadistic dad." I tell them pulling Nash nest to me because he was involved to.

"What makes you think this was a kidnapping and not her running away or something?" The other poilce man asked next.

"He left us this note after he took her." Mahogany leaned over and gave him the note and he looked it over and their expressions were different after. The blonde one grabbed his microphone and asked for another few people to come.

"So we called backup and we're going to go in there and hopefully get your sister back with minimal casualties.

Nash's POV

"Don't do that!" I sounded frantic. "He's smarter than you think. He won't hand over his sister until he had me. Didn't you see the note? Me for her.

"We saw that but we asked for other people to come with a microphone. We understand how kidnappings work. We are going to have a microphone strapped to you chest so once we know where she is we can break in and hopefully take him into custody, unless we have to open fire." One of them said. Finally a good plan made up by professionals. 3 more men came holding some kind of device.

"This is the microphone we're going to hook you up to so we can hear everything you say and everything he says and so you can hear us." The shaved one told we as we moved to the living room.

"Okay first the microphone. Take off your shirt." One of the new officers asked. I took off my shirt and they stuck a little stick with a ball on it to the center of my chest using some weird glue. "This is so we can hear what you and him are saying. I put my shirt back on and I look down, it's not noticeable at all.