Chapter 16 (New Found Fame)

Aaliyah's POV

"Don't you worry little girl. Once your brother comes you can go away. That is if he does come. If he doesn't then I have a nice hole for you waiting in the backyard, I give him 12 hours." Nash dad bends down and says to me. Tears fill my eyes as I think about what he could do to me or what he could do to Shawn. I don't even know why he was doing this. He just burst into my room. I don't even know how he got in. "Ahhhhhh fuck it. How about I just off you right now." I snap my head in his direction and he has a gun pointed right at me.

"Aaliyah, wake up. It's okay. You at your house." I feel someone shaking me and my eyes open to see Nash with a concerned look on his face.

"You were screaming bloody murder in your sleep." Nash says to me calmly to not startle me.

Shawn burst through the door holding a baseball bat looking around the room. "What's wrong I heard screaming?" Shawn questions us.

"It's okay. Aaliyah just had a nightmare." Nash explains to Shawn cause I was still out of it, because I haven't snapped completely back into reality.

"Well no use going back to sleep, it's 3:00pm." Shawn says glancing at the watch fastened to his wrist. We really slept that late?

"So what are we going to eat?" I ask not acknowledging the nightmare about Nash's dad that I just had because I don't want them to worry.

"I'll make sandwiches!" Nash yells popping out of bed.

"I'll take a shower!" Shawn yells popping out of the room.

"I'll stalk vine while I wait for the sandwiches." I yell running into my room to change and then downstairs to wait. I pull out my phone and my notifications are blown up. Why? I'm not that popular of a viner. I have like 2000 followers. I look at my followers now and I have 5000. What the hell? I click the little bell and see a bunch of likes, revines and comments. I scan over the comments and they are all about Shawn. 'Are you Shawn Mendes' sis?' 'SHAWN FOLLOWS YOU HOLY SHIT!' 'I'M SO JELLY I WANT A SHAWN FOLLOW. SHAAAAARE.' Who the hell cares about Shawn. I click on one of the multiple tags of his name and look at his account. He only has 100,000 followers. Why are people spazzing about hi...WAIT 100,000 FOLLOWERS! I click on his profile again and to make sure I didn't see it wrong. Nope that's right 100,000 followers. His post with Nash has 300,000 like and 350,000 revines. WHOA! "NAAAAAAAAASH!!!!" I yell to him from the living room.

"What?" He answers looking at me from the kitchen.

"Have you been on vine recently?" I ask him.

"No I've been busy dealing with a sadistic father." Nash answers and a chill runs down my spine.

"Well check it now. Like right now!" I put a whole lot of emphasis on the "right."

"Fine." Nash pulls out his phone and his eyes almost pop out of his head about 20 seconds later. "I have 85,000 followers!" Nash cheers.

"That's nothing Shawn has over 100,000!" I tell him and he gasps and run upstairs to tell Shawn the good news.

Shawn's POV

I step out of the shower and start drying myself off when suddenly, Nash burst through the door. I cover myself up and yell at him.

"What are you doing! Get out!"

"Shawn you are vine famous!" Nash yells really excited.

"Can't this wait until after I'm done in the shower?" I say still covering my junk.

"I don't think you understand 100,000 followers!" Nash cheers.

I push Nash out of the bathroom. What in the hell just happened? I put my underwear and shorts on. Now I open the door.

"What the hell were you saying?" I ask Nash who waiting outside the door holding his phone. "Something about my non-existent fame?"

"Shawn you have 100,000 followers!" Nash tells me once again as I walk down the stairs putting my shirt on.

"No I don't Nash. I have like 25,000." He must be mistaken. I enter the kitchen and see Aaliyah eating a sandwich at the island.

"Shawn are you aware of how many followers you have on vine?" She straightens up when she sees me grab a sandwich from a plate.

"Why is vine the topic of the day for god's sake?" I throw my hands in the air.

"Look..." Nash holds his phone in my face and it's my profile. Shawn Mendes: 101k followers, 581 following.

"Whoa." Is all I can say.

"And on top of that look at this!" Nash scrolls down and I see my post with him. It has over 300,000 likes. HOLY SHIT! "Don't freak Shawn. It's just vine." My head tells me.

"Nash those are just followers." I say sounding as collected as possible as I step past them.

"Shawn 100,000 people know your name. Aren't you excited?" Nash follows me into the living room.

"I mean sure I'm excited. But those are just people who like my song. It's not like anything good will come out of this and it's not like those people actually care about who I am." I scoff as plop down on the couch. "I don't think it was something to burst into my shower over."

"Shawn I've seen you naked at least as many times as the amount of followers you have. You can't tell me you're still uncomfortable with being nude around me." Nash says.

"It's not but it's weird to burst into the bathroom to do." I respond.

"Whateves." Nash says leaning back into the couch as I flip through the channels.

100,00 followers wow I can get even more than that too.

"Hey wanna stop in on Cameron?" I look over at Nash and Aaliyah.

"Yeah." They say in unison with big smiles on their faces. I get up grab my house key and escort them out the door. We make our way to Cam's house. I put on my sunglasses as Nash pulls out his phone to record a vine.

"I just wanna say thanks for 85,000 followers!" Nash cheers into the phone and I laugh behind him but you can still see me in the camera. Nash turns and looks at me. "What are laughing at?" "That's all you have?" I look up at him. "Look here pretty boy..." That's where the vine ends. I watch it with Nash and it's a pretty good thank you and comedy vine. We continue our short walk to Cam's house when a car pulls up next to us and 2 girls jump out and run to us.

"Are you Shawn Mendes?" One with thick black curls asks.

"Yeah." I respond.

"Are you Nash Grier?" The other wit blonde straight hair asks Nash. He says 'yeah' aswell.

"Can we get a picture with you guys?" The asks.

"Uhhhhhh? Sure I guess." This was all new to me. I didn't think anyone would recognize us.

We stand next to each other as the other take her picture with us. "Hold up! Aaliyah what are you doing over there. Get in this with us." She asks.

"You want me to be in it too?" She asks dumbfounded. "OK!" She jumps into Nash's arms and we all laugh when her friend takes the picture. Now the blondie. We do the same thing with her and they hug us both and leave.

"Well that was interesting." I say as we start walking again

"It's not like those people actually care about who I am" Nash says quoting what I said earlier in a high pitched voice.

"I don't sound like that." I snap at him jokingly as we walk up the steps to Cam's house.

______________________

SO I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD HAVE MADE THINGS GO BACK TO NORMAL SO QUICK BUT WHO CARES IT'S MY STORY. MY FIRST STORY "GAY BOY IN MAGCON" HAS 13K READS. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH, ESPECIALLY MY LOYAL READERS WHO READ EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER AND VOTE FOR EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER AND LEAVE LOVELY COMMENTS WHICH I READ AND RESPOND TO. 13K READS THOUGH. THAT'S MORE THAN MOST OF THE STORIES IN MY READING LIST.

KEEP READING LOVE YOU <3