Chapter 21 (3 Days)

JJ's POV

I knock on Mahogany's door to make sure everything is okay with Shawn after I saw them from my roof. The door opens slowly and Mahogany gets a weird look on her face when she sees me standing at the door.

"JJ?" Mahogany can't seem to comprehend why it's me.

"Mag's?" I question her back.

"Uh come in...I guess?" She let's me in and I step past her as she closes the door behind me. I walk through the house looking for Shawn but I can't seem to find him.

"Where's Shawn?" I turn around and look at Mahogany.

She stops and looks at me crazily. "How did you know Shawn was here?"

"I saw from my house." I explain.

"He's over there." She raises her arm so she's pointing at the couch in the back of the living room; the back is facing me and I can only see the back. I walk over and look over and see Shawn laying across it asleep. This is weird.

"Why did he come over at 12:30?" I question still looking at Shawn.

"Well I saw him walking down the street and I took him inside and he was about to tell me what happened, but then you knocked on the door and I had to get up and answer it. I guess he fell asleep when you came over." Mahogany looks exhausted like she just explained the whole thing to me in one breath.

Awwwww now I feel bad.

"Should we go over to his house to make sure everything's okay?" I ask Mahogany.

"No it's too late to do that. We may make Aaliyah or Nash scared. We'll just find out what's going on in the morning."

My phone goes off telling me someones calling me. Who on earth would call me at 12:30am." I'm about to yell at this person. I look at the caller ID and I have no idea who this is. I hit the green button and put the phone to my ear.

"Who is calling me at 12:30am!" I ask kind of angry.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry I forgot about the time difference." A man's voice says on the other end.

"Who is this?" I ask again.

"I'm calling from LA, is this Jack Johnson?" Whoever is on the other end says.

"Yes." I was getting pretty annoyed.

"You are half of Jack and Jack the vine account correct?"

"That is correct. Can you finally tell me who this is and why you're calling me." Just stop asking questions.

"Well I can't legally tell you why until I have Jack Gilinsky on the phone too." The man tells me.

"He's asleep." I simply answer.

"Alright please call us back when you are both available. We have big news to tell you." The man hangs up and leaves me super confused. Whatever.

Nash's POV

I can't stay here all day. I need to move and find Shawn. I force myself to move my legs over the bed. I sit there for a few seconds, and then I force myself to move again. I finally get out the door and I can move normally. I stumble down the stairs and run into the living room looking for Shawn but he's nowhere to be found. Aaliyah is in the back of the room looking out the sliding back door I walk up to her.

"Aaliyah have you seen your brother?" I stand slightly behind her.

"Our brother, no I just saw him run out this door and he hasn't come back." she tells me without taking her eyes off the door looking into the darkness.