Chapter 22 (Get Ready Dammit)

Shawn's POV

Nash comes down the stairs and tells me that he agreed to join. I run up to him and hug him. This is so exciting! I realize I'm still hugging Nash, but I still have so much to do. I detach myself from Nash.

"We have to tell Aailyah and Cam!" I tell him.

"Tell me what?" Aailyah asks revealing herself at the top of the stairs. I run up to stairs to meet her at the top.

"How would you like to go on tour with Nash, Carter, Mahogany, The Jacks and maybe Cam?" I say with an uneraseable smile on my face. Aailyah leans back away from me and drops her eyebrows like I'm crazy.

"What in the name of dirt and worms are you talking about Shawn?" She asks, turning away from me going into her room.

"Remember how all of us got famous on vine?" Aaliyah nods still not looking my way. "Well apparently someone wants to take me and everyone else on tour to meet some fans who have beeen saying they want to mee us. I won't go unless I can takek you with me." I suck in a deep breath.

"Sure." That was easy. "But..." Damn. "I have some questions."

"Can they wait I have to go over to Camerons and convince him to go also?" I ask not wanting to waste anytime.

"Sure but when you come back we are going to have to talk." She points her fingers at me and saunters in her room and slams her door behind her.

"Nash let's go convince Cam to go with us!" I shout stomping down the stairs and grabbing Nash by the hand, pulling him out the door.

Nash's POV

Ah Shawn is holding my hand. This is what dreams are made of. I could already tell that he had forgotten all about our plans to go on a date and fall in love and get married and have some kids. Okay, maybe a little too far into the future. But I won't let him slip through the cracks, I will at the very least, go on a date with him. Once Shawn gets down from cloud nine I'll remind him. Shawn knocks on the door and Cam answers with a towel wrapped around his waist (TYPICAL CAM).

"Nice abs." Shawn says walking past him and into the house, and I follow behind.

"Why thank you, I worked very hard on them." Cam smiles real big rubbing his abs. He turns around and heads upstairs and Shawn and I follow him.

"Have you said yes yet?" Shawn asks following him into his room.

"Said yes?" Cam asks confused walking to his dresser pulling clothes out. "To what?"

"To the tour that everyone agreed to going on. Everyone's going you're the only one who apparently on the fence." I'm letting Shawn take over the conversation cause I've not so good at convincing people.

"Oh that." Cam drops his towel and puts on a pair of tight Calvin Klein boxer briefs. (MMMMMMMMMM! I NEVER UNDERSTOOD THAT. HOW GUYS JUST GET NAKED IN FRONT OF EACH OTHER LIKE ALL THE TIME. BUT I'M NOT COMPLAINING.) "Well here's the thing. I haven't said yes yet because it seems kinda weird to just drop everything and tour around with a bunch of internet people who apparently have fans that clearly don't exist." Cam wasn't convinced we have fans.

"Cam we do have fans! That John guy told me he saw people who were praying they found us." Shawn says as Cam pulls a red vans shirt over his head but still hasn't put pants on. (I ALSO DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT. WHY GUYS PUT THEY'RE PANTS ON LAST.)

"That's another thing. John. I've never seen this guy and he expects me to fly over to LA and just jump on a bus and go. No! I need some information before I do that." Cam puts green cargo shorts on and walks out of his room when a knock on the door breaks our conversation. Cam slides down the banister and I quickly follow behind him with Shawn right beside me. Cam pulls the door open and a man who I've never seen is standing there. Cams face drops.

"No solicitors." Cam is about to close the door until the man puts his hand on the door stopping it.

"NO NO NO WAIT! I'm not a solicitor. I'm John I called you about touring with us and a few other vine people." John says with a cheeky smile.

"Oh yes. Come in." Cam waves him in and John thanks him stepping in. He sees Shawn and I and his face lights up.

"Nash! Shawn! How are you! Wow you guys know each other that is so great! Nash; Shawn, thanks for jumping on board with us. I was actually in my car on my way here when you called and I was ecstatic."

"Yeah we all know each other actually. We grew up together." I tell him. John looks confused and takes out a little flip book and his face shows he came to a realization.

"Oh yes, look at that all the addresses are on the same street. Good. I thought you guys warming up to each other would be the headrest part. But Cam. You have to agree soon or we can't fit you in within the time restraints. You only have 3 days." John turns the conversation back to Cam.

"Well I need some information before I drop everything to go on tour with you. I have a couple questions." Cam explains to John.

"Ask away." John says sitting down..

"Okay how long will this tour be?" Cam asks.

"It will happen in spurts. So the first section is 3 weeks and we hit the West Coast. Seattle, LA, Las Vegas and San Antonio. Then we have another 4 weeks after a break to hit the middle cities. Kansas City, Oklahoma City, New Orleans and St. Louis and Chicago. Then after another break we have the final cities in the East. Boston, New York, Orlando, Richmond and Nashville." John really memorized a script to walk him through. Nashville. Where my mother ran away to. I get to see her?

"Okay how long will this tour take?" Cam asks his second question.

"The whole tour is scheduled for the rest of the Summer and then blending into late November and if it a success then we may have a second tour but who knows." John answers.

"Last question, I don't mean anything by this, but I have no idea who you are. Can you give me a bit of background on you?" Cam asks.

"Well I'm 23. A single man. I recently graduated from Madison in business and marketing and I think this tour with the changing internet notoriety this is a great way to take advantage of this type of celebrity out there." He seemed like a nice guy.(UNLIKE BART)

"Okay I'll join." Cam outstretches his hand shakes Johns and he smiles widely.

"Alright we have our tour together. Jack and Jack, Carter Reynolds, Mahogany LOX, Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier and Shawn Mendes. By the way you guys should post a vine soon. Shawn you losing some followers." John makes his way for the front door. "Alright well, I will be going back to my hotel and pick you guys up and take you to the first city yet to be decided we're deciding between Seattle of Nashville, We'll tell you." John leaves. Nashville.

"Cam alright you're coming. Hurry go do things to get ready. You only have 3 days. Get ready dammit!" I see Shawn pushing Cam up the stairs and I smile at the fact that I get to tour the US with these idiots who I love.