Chapter 24 (The Date)

FOR ALL THOSE SUPER DOOPER OBSERVANT ONES OUT THERE YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED I CHANGED THE COVER SLIGHTLY. YES I ADDED THE TITLE AND MY NAME, SO IF ANY OF YOU WERE PLANNING ON STEALING ANY OF MY STORIES, THAT CONVERSATION REALLY ENDS HERE (G-EAZY.) I DON'T REALLY THINK THIS STORY IS GOOD ENOUGH TO STEAL BUT IN MY PERSONAL OPINION #SHACK IS. (LOVE THAT ONE SO MUCH AND I'M SO PROUD OF IT) THESE WERE QUICK LITTLE FIXES BUT THE COVERS WILL GET BETTER WITH THE COLLAGES I SHOWED YOU IN THE FUTURE WORKS, THAT'S WHAT THEY'LL BE FROM NOW ON! NOW WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY LET'S GET THE CHAPTER YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR STARTED.

Nash's POV (NOT EDITING)

I got Nash to say yes. Me! Nash Grier, got my long time crush to finally after 17 years go out with me. I better not fuck this up. My one and only chance is going to be the only chance I need, so I'm pulling out all the stops for this one and only date. Shawn does have a tendency to get overwhelmed so I hope that doesn't happen tonight.

Aaliyah's POV

Shawn and Nash have been acting strange lately. First the cover ups with Nash moving in and then not too long after Shawn runs away late at night after Nash sings to him a song about a boyfriend. I wish I were older so that way I could put the pieces together much faster; Shawn's always been good at that. I hear a knock on my door and I see Shawn standing there. Perfect time to get my answers.

"Hey Aaliyah I need to talk to you." Shawn says walking in.

"Great I need to talk to you to." I sit up in my bed and mute the tv with my back resting against the headboard.

"You go first." Shawn tells me. I may as well.

"Okay, well I've noticed some very stange behavior bewteen you and Nash. First Nash moves in without a word and for no reason. Then last night you ran away after I heard to singing to Nash and then you ran away. Then Nash is sitting on his bed looking like an idiot for the longest time. What's going on and don't you dare lie to me." I try to be intimidating but I'm so meek and mild that it fails. If only I was 6'2 and built like a skyscraper like Shawn I would have a lot more luck.

"Well that's actually why I came in. I was coming to tell you that Nash and are about to go on our first date. And last night was because I was asking Nash out but he gave me that look you talked about and I panicked and left. Now Nash and I are going on our first date tonight." Shawn tells me.

"Can I co..." "No." Shawn cuts me off. Ugh.

"But I wanted to tell you this because we will be on tour together and we are going to keep our relationship and the tour seperate so don't go blabbing to a bunch of your friends or fans about this once the tour starts. Okay?" Shawn looks at me seriously.

"Okay." I answer, I feeling kinda out of it so my sassiness can wait.

"Good. Now help me pick out clothes." Shawn stands up and and take me into his room and throws his closet open. "Now I trust you so I'm going to take a shower and whatever you pick I'll put on. so do good." Shawn holds his hand up and for a high 5 and I slap his hand.

"Let's knock him dead!" I cheer as Shawn goes into the bathroom.

Shawn's POV

I couldn't be more nervous for any date than I could be right now. So much was happening with the tour and the vine fame and now a relationship, but this life is my life and an offer like this, is too good to pass up. I mean that with the tour and Nash. I was going out at 5:30 and it was 3:30. Nash has been in his room all day cause he's convinced it's bad luck, like seeing the wedding dress before the reception. I jump out of the shower ready to try on whatever Aaliyah picked out. I tie a towel around my waist and walk across the hall to my room. Aaliyah was still in my room and hasn't taken out anything.