Chapter 23 (Shawn Said Yes)

Nash's POV

Shawn stomps back down the stairs after he forced Cam to get ready; he was so organized. I'm not. Opposites attract right? We're perfect for each other.

"Alright I started forcing Cam to start doing laundry so he has clean things to pack. By the way, do you have everything you need to pack?" Shawn looks at me with those big, brown, beautiful eyes.

"Yeah washed all my clothes not too long ago and I have enough for 3 weeks." Sorry Shawn you may be in control usually but I'm one step ahead of you.

"Good, let's go see if JJ is all set." Shawn starts to run to the front door but I reach out and grab his arm...his big strong arm.

"Shawn slow the hell down. You don't need to make sure everyone's ready within the next 5 minutes." I hold him to knowing that if I let him go he'll make a b-line for the door.

"I know what happens if we let them slack." Shawn say, trying to break out of my grip.

"How about you take a break from the work that isn't even yours." I suggest. "How about that date you said you'd go on?" Shawn stops trying to break out of my grasp and looks in my eyes.

Cam's POV (WE NEED A DIFFERENT ONE)

I open my door with a handful of clothes ready to throw into the washing machine until I hear Nash softly talking to Shawn. I peek over the banister to see Nash gripping Shawn looking into each others eyes. I wish they would talk louder so I can hear what's going on. Nash's lips are moving like Meghan Trainors and Shawn is giving Nash the eye like Rihanna. Soon after about a minute of this conflicting conversation I see Shawn slightly nod his head and Nash carries Shawn out the door. I drop the bundle of clothes on the floor and run into my room and dive onto my bed looking for my phone. I find it and instantly start a group chat with JJ, Jack, Mahogany and Carter.

Cam: Yo guys I think Nash is finally taking Shawn on that date.

Maha: CAM did you join the tour yet?

Jack: Yo Cam did you except the offer for the tour.

Cam: YES I ACCEPTED NOW SHAWN IS GOING ON A DATE WITH NASH.

Carter: YEAH we're going to take America by storm.

I wish they would focus on what I was telling them and stop talking about the tour.

Cam" FORGET THE TOUR GUYS! NASH. IS. TAKING. SHAWN. ON. A . DATE!

JJ: Alright Jeez. How you know they're going on a date?

Cam: I was walking down the hall upstairs to the laundry room when I heard Nash softly talking into Shawn ear. And I'm the curious type so I looked over the banister and saw Nash pressed against Shawn like Jacks when they wake up and then Nash carried him out of the house.

JJ: Oh haha (sarcasm)

Jack: So funny I forgot to laugh

Maha: Well if they are going on a date which keep in mind is very unlikely hopefully it goes well.

That's it. This is big news. Why are they so unenthusiastic?

Carter: Yeah, with this big tour coming up they better hit it off real well cause they break up it will put everybody in a bad mood, divide the group and make everything awkward.

Shit! I didn't think about that.

JJ: They better go well. But they may not even be going on a date.

Shawn's POV

I finally agreed to go on the date with Nash. He was saying sweet things like how he waited so long and I just looked at him intensely with my eyes contemplating the ups and downs. Before we left we made a promise to each other since the tour is coming up, "No matter what happens on this date-Great, Kiss, Flop, Sex etc. it will not change the way we interact with everyone else. Keep our relationship separate, so if we break up we may be torn up inside but don't show it. Second, we WILL NOT publicly come out with our relationship until we want to or the tour is over; which ever comes first, Lastly, Nash should not lead me on for my feelings; vice versa. If we want the relationship to end then we say it.

Nash was taking me to the beach. We were going to walk along the shore and after there was a surprise. I'm really excited because I love surprises hopefully it goes well.

Nash's POV

I was over the moon that Shawn finally agreed to go on this date with me I can finally make him mine.

Cam's POV

I was exited about them. I was going to ask Nash out later but it looks like Shawn beat me to it. Oh well I still support them 100%.

Carter's POV

Oh Shawn and Nash. I can't say I'm surprised. I knew they would end up going out eventually but just before a tour. Hmmmmmmm? That could go wrong in so many ways so I don't know how I feel about this.

Mahogany's POV

This is a interesting way to start off the tour. With a relationship between Jack and Jack and possible relationship between Nash and Shawn. It just reminds me how lonely I am. This could be a bad idea to start off like this. If they have a bitter break up then we're fucked.

JJ's POV

Jack and I are ecstatic. Finally they are going out at least on a date. This is the greatest thing to happen to them since Nash's dad was thrown in jail. Actually that wasn't too long ago but you know what I meant

Jack's POV

I was excited sure, but in the back of my head I couldn't tell if I like this or not. I love Nash and Shawn as a couple and me and Jack worked out well after a date but we've always had a thing for each other. The only thing we know about this is that Nash had a thing for Shawn and one sided love always ends with 1 heartbreak.In the back of my mind I can't shake this feeling that something is going to go wrong.