Chapter 18 (Where Am I?)

Cam's POV

"Aaliyah that is so cheating!" I scream.

"It so is not." she yells back.

"You can't win an arm wrestling match by using both hands." I laugh at her.

"Sure you can. ARM wrestling. I just used both arms." she laughs.

My phone rings and take it out of my pocket but it's a number I don't recognize. I assume it's a telemarketer but I still pick up anyways.

"Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Hello is this Cameron Dallas?" I hear a female voice ask.

"Speaking. Who is this?" I ask confused why it wasn't a robot asking if I wanted insurance.

"I'm Dr. Brance and I'm the doctor who is working on the case of your friends Shawn Mendes and Nash Grier." She says.

"What? Doctor Shawn and Nash? What are you talking about?" I ask Dr. Brance.

"They were brought in here to the hospital about 20 minutes ago and you were listed as Mr. Grier's "ICE" number and we already called a Jack Gilinsky who was listed as Shawn's "ICE" number."

This has to be a joke. I'm waiting for camera men to come in my house and tell me it was a prank but that never happened.

"What happened to them?" I ask her in disbelief. Aaliyah picked up on something being wrong cause she walked over to where I was and sat down in a chair next to me.

"They were in a car accident and while they were crossing an intersection a car that was running a red light hit Mr. Griers side and we need some sort of consent to do the right tests." Dr. Brance tells me.

"What hospital are they at?" I say into the phone ready to leave.

"HOSPITAL! CAM WHAT'S GOING ON?" Aaliyah screams from behind me.

"Impieral Medical Center." I hang up and grab Aaliyah and carry her to me car and throw her in the front seat and explain on the way there what was going on.

Jack's POV

I's cuddling with JJ watching a movie about some horse that wins races or something but I couldn't focus cause I was busy looking at JJ's perfect features. Ever since the day we were forced to go out, I haven't been able to get enough. That day went well and it looks like things will only continue to get better. My phone vibrates in my back pocket, and I move JJ off my lap.

"One second hun. My ass is ringing." I take my phone out of pocket and pick it up. "Hello?" I ask.

"This is Dr. Brance from Imperial Medical Center Hospital is this Jack Gilinsky?"......(I'M DOING THAT SHIT AGAIN YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED)

Shawn's POV

My eyes flutter open and my head hurts like hell. I see a bright light shining in my face. I'm too worn out to fight it though. The light moves and I follow it.

"Shawn can you hear me?" I hear a female ask.

"Yeah." I squeak out but I don't know what's going on. I attempt to sit up but soon fall back down with no energy left.

"Whoa Shawn. Take it easy. I appreciate your enthusiasm but save your strength." The female says.

"Where am I?" I look around and see blue walls and a weird shaped bed and another bed with another body across the room.

"You're in the hospital Shawn. I'm Dr. Brance I helped you wake up with the help of Jack Gilinsky who gave us permission to work on you." Dr. Brance smiles at me.

"Oh yeah. Now I remember I was going through a light and another cat hit me and Nash...Nash?...NASH!. Where's Nash is he okay?" I start to panic and the machine measuring my heart rate started beeping really fast.

"It's okay Shawn that's Nash over there." Dr. Brance points to Nash who was sleeping in the bed next to me. "Now all your friends are here but I suggest doing what Nash is doing and getting some rest." Dr. Brance goes to the back of my bed and pulls something and my bed lowers to a flat position. "Don't worry you'll see each other soon." She leave and I take one look at Nash and he looks just fine.

"We have a date coming up actually." I smile and close my eyes and fall asleep almost instanly.