EPISODE 1: THE INTRODUCTION

*This is our hero

*This is our hero

Our hero Arvind is a very shy and quiet introvert. He is a pakka 90'd kid born in the year 1991. Nambe herova pathi solunumna, he doesn't have a big friend circle as he is more of a loner type. He enjoys his own company and does TIK TOK videos as his way to kill his boredom. Not only that, Arvind is a self-made person. In his early 20's he came to Chennai from Coimbatore with a dream of becoming an actor. He faced so many hardships, struggles and embarrassment to fulfil his dreams. But eventually, he made it. So far, he had acted in a few serials, short films, album songs and even is ads. Even though he is an actor now, he still feels he hasn't gotten his breakthrough yet. His ambition is to become a movie actor. Soon... he is about to receive a phone call that would change his whole world.

*phone ringing ( background)

Arvind: Hello!

Parthi: Hello Arvind. My name is Parthi. I am a director of a reality show. This show is basically a cooking show but with a fun element in it. I have heard that you are an upcoming artist and a good cook too. Our show host Ravi has told me a lot about you. Ungaleke pudicha, nenga engaloda show la participate panlame?

Arvind: Seri sir. I really liked your show concept. So far, I don't have any other shoots and I'm quite free as well. Nan join panre sir. Thank you for the offer.

Parthi: No problem, thank you too for accepting the offer. Intha weekend first day shoot irukku mathe details piragu whatsapp panren. Have a nice day.

Arvind: Thank you! And you too sir.

*ivanga tha nambe heroine

Our heroine, Shruthi is an extrovert and hyper girl. She is a pakka 2k kid born in the year 2000. Heroine pathi solumna, she is a cutie pie and blessed with an equally adorable voice. Wherever she goes, she carries her positive vibes along with her infectious smile. Due to her friendly nature, she makes a lot of friends easily and trusts everyone. Shruti has participated in a singing show before and has gotten a reach among audiences. Her parents are great Carnatic singers, yet she is very humble and respectful to everyone. During her school years, she faced a lot of struggles as she was mocked by her classmates and friends for her voice. However, she didn't give up and proved them wrong through her singing in the show. Now, she has joined a cooking show, which our hero is going to participate as well. She has successfully entertained everyone during the first season with her bubbly nature. There, she met a lot of people who truly adored her for who she is and everyone accepted her as a part of their own family. Shruthi too is going to go through a major change in life through a phone call.

*phone ringing (background)

Shruthi: Hello anne.Solunga

Parthi :Shruthi intha varam nambeke shoot irukke. Marantherathinga. Date ellam book pani vechikonga.

Shruthi : Seri na. Don't worry anne. Na correct ah vantheren. Shruthi ah nambinoor kavidapadar.

Parthi: Haha. Seri Da.Weekend paapom. Bye bye.

* A HUGE SHOUTOUT TO _CHAARU_  akka .She is the author of invisible golden threads. Thank you for inspiring me to write akka. Kindly do check out her story as well.