EPISODE 6 :The void (part2)

SHRUTHI'S POV

''Iniki shoot day. Hmm, Arvind epidi iruparu iniki?''.'' Last time avaroda costume semmaya iruntuchu''. She thought to herself while having her breakfast. After breakfast Shruthi dressed up in her favourite white and blue dress. As she hates make-up she just wore kajal for her eyes and wore pink shade lipstick so that her mom doesn't nag her. Her parents had to go for an event today, so they dropped her off on the set and headed to Salem.

Ps: Shruti's outfit

Ps: Shruti's outfit

She went to her room to get her outfit for today's episode. Much to her surprise, she saw a saree in her room. She taught to herself" suttam enake saree kathurathe pidikathe" but she was excited as this is her first time wearing saree. She taught to herself" Iniki na first time saree le vanthethe pathe avaru en azhagule mayangiranum'' and she giggled. She went to the make-up room to get her saree and make-up done. Once everything was put together she was stunned to look at herself in the mirror. All this while, the girl who was cute, bubbly and hyper felt shy for the first time. She couldn't believe that she too had a feminine side and it was peeping strongly now.She looked ethereal.'' Naana ipdi iruke. avaru enna ipidi patha enna solvaru" she taught to herself. At this point she was beyond excited to see Arvind.

 At this point she was beyond excited to see Arvind

Ps: she looks like an angel in this

Shoot has started and she was searching for Arvind in the backstage. But to her disappointment, he was nowhere to be found. Then she saw Ravi anna telling everyone in the set that Arvind wasn't able to make it today as he has a shoot in Hyderabad. Shruthi almost teared up but luckily Pavytran who was there beside her consoled her. Shruthi is always good in hiding emotions in front off camera. So she got back to her old self quickly. The show went on as usual and Shruthi who is undoubtedly a bold girl, conveyed in the show that she missed him as he didn't attend the shoot.

After the shoot ended she went to talk to Ravi...

Shruthi: Ravi anne.Arvind iniki yen varale?

Ravi: Atha sonene ma. Album song shoot ne.

Shruthi: Oh apediya. seri seri.

Ravi: Ne vera yenamo enkita keka varene tonuthu. enna ne soluma un anne thane.

Shruthi: illa na.Ipdi kekurathe ne tha yosikere.

Ravi: Paruvale ma kelu.

Shruthi: Anne.Avaroda phone number iruka?

Ravi: (*surprised).Yaroda number ma?

Shruthi: Arvind oda number na.

Ravi: ohoo.iruke ma. Ana unake yen avanoda number venum?(*suspicious)

Shruthi:ille na nambeloda work panravanaloda number vangikirethe nalathu thane.(*chuckles)

Ravi: Ne sona seri thangam. (*smiles).kudukuren note paniko.

*she notes the phone number

Shruthi: ok anna thank you.

Ravi: You're most welcome da.

Shruti: seri na driver anna vanthutange.na kelamburen. bye na.

Ravi: Bye ma.

Shruthi got the number but she was thinking how is she going to call him?"Shruthi rombe yosikathe. Friends eh ellam ne casually kupte pesuve thane. aprom enna?cumma call pani kelu''After much hesitation, she finally mustered up the courage to call him.

* phone rings

Hi guys i'm leaving this episode in a cliffhanger. But trust me. the next episode will definitely be worth it.