Episode 34: Kaadhali

After a few days,Arvind bid bye to his parents and his beloved coimbatore.He directly headed to our chellamma's house to surprise her.On his way,he got her favourite macaroons too.Her favourite flavour is stawberry shortcake.😉.

He played some songs in the car as it was a long drive indeed.He had a list of songs that reminded him about both of them.One of which was kanaa veesi.There was something magical and special about that song.He felt that song was deeply connected to their soul,every lyrics in that songs were apt for them.When he acted that portion he did not feel the impact of the song.However,when he listens to that song now,all he could think about was her.He chuckled to himself.

Arvind mv: Kd.Enna,epdi matite ne.

He kept on driving listening to the playlist till he reached her house.Once he reached her house he parked somewhere that his car wasnt very visible and called her.

Phone ringing***

Shruthi:Haloo.Arvinuu ipa tha ungala call panalam ne nenaiche teriyuma.Seri unga chennai vituku poitingala?

Arvind:Apdiye pada pada ne pesuriye ma.Aama ma vanthutene.Madam enna panringe🤔.

Shruthi:Naana.cumma padam patukittu iruke Arvinuu,apram padathule song vanthucha,unga nyabagam vanthuruchu.

Arvinuu:Enna padam ma?

Shruthi:Sillunu oru kaadhal.

Arvinuu:Oohhh.Munbe vaa song ah rowdy🤭.

Shruthi:Aama Arvinuu.

Arvind:Seri enna miss paniniye oru call paniya di.

Shruthi:Padam interesting ah patukitu irunthena,maranthuthe Arvinuu.

Arvind:Seri apdiye,un jennal veliye paru ma.

Shruthi:Ethuku??

Arvind:Ada chumma paru ma.

Shruthi peaked through the window but couldnt see anyone.

Shruthi:Yaarum ileye.Yethuku ipo paka soninga?

Arvind:Aana cumma sola kudathu ne make up ilama,anthe ponytail hair lah semma cute ah azhaga iruke di.

Shruthi:Huh😲😲😲.Enna solringa.Na epdi iruke ne ungaluku epdi teriyum?

Arvind :Ma veliye ipo paaru.

She saw Arvind standing outside and winking at her.He had a box in his hands.

Arvind:Patiya nee miss pane ne sona udane vanthuthe.

Shruthi was shocked seeing him at her doorstep.

Arvind:Adiye chellamma.Kila vaa.

Shruthi:Seri irunga varen.

Shruthi came downstairs and opened the door.In front of her was this 5 ft 11inch handsome hunk dressed in pink shirt and matching pants

In front of her was this 5 ft 11inch handsome hunk dressed in pink shirt and matching pants