Episode 25:Kadavul setting uh😇

A week past since their last meet up and they were missing each other badly.The old school book of romance says that distance makes the heart grow fonder.And it sure did for the king amd queen of purple kingdom.They got to know each others strength and weakness to strengthen their relationship.Not only that, our hero had also plan to meet up with her parents soon to reveal their relationship to them.

Author:Inga tha ninga kadavul setting ah gavanikanum.

Arvind's POV
These past one week had been amazing but gloomy.Well It was a mixed emotion since I couldnt meet up with my rowdy.....Last week's shooting has been postponed to this week and I am eagerly waiting to see her.Perhaps I would somehow get a chance to meet her parents and reveal our relationship to them.As I was lying on my bed scrolling through our messages,I received a phone call.

Phone ringing*

Unknown:Hello sir,Im Santhosh.I have seen your music videos and I must say you are a fantabulous actor.Im currently planning on a music album with Sony and would like you as a lead in our video.The song is written and sung by me and it is a peppy composition.If you would like to accept the offer I would gladly explain to you the rest...

Arvind:Sir Im glad to hear from you,and as for Sony its a huge platform and I would love to work with you.If you dont mind can I listen to the song before I confirm it.

Santhosh:Sure sir.I will send you the song in whatsapp and you can listen to it.Kandipa ungaluku pudikum.

Arvind:Thank you sir have a nice day.

Santhosh:Same to you Arvind.

Arvind listened to the composition and fell in love with it immediately,since it seems like a wedding song,he was sure there is gonna be some dance steps and be was curious when Santhosh said the shooting is tommorow if he agrees.He calls Santhosh to confirm.

Santhosh:Hi sir apo confirm panikava,unga co artist Reba already confirm panitanga.

Arvind:Sir confirm tha.athuku mundi ithu dance number ache epdi naliki shooting,rehearsal iruka?.

Santhosh:Athellam worry panathinga sir,Sandy master ungaluku nala soli kuduparu,and your dance steps solave venam simply superb kandipa ithula one take le mudichiruvinga.

Arvind:Ok sir nalaiki paapom.

Santhosh:Bye sir.

Arvind called and informed his cutie rowdy.

*Phone ringing

Arvind:Hello, Shruthi ma!😄

Shruthi:Solunga Arvinuu,avlo kushi ah irukinga.

Arvind:Ma enaku oru music video offer vanthuruku,and its partnering with Sony ma.Song peru kutty pattasu,the lyrics reminded me of you.So na ok ne soliten ma nalaiki shooting.

Shruthi:Ai,super Arvinuu,nalaiki en Arvinuu kalaka poringa,Arvind the mass,the great,the handsome, bahubali,.Aiyo enaku kaiyum odale kaalum odale.Aww 😍😍😍.

Arvind:Thank you ma nalaiki shoot ke pore before that ill call you.Ok ma.

Shruthi:Ok ma.Arvinuu,production lenthe call varathe, na aprom kupdatha?

Arvind:Seri ma,aprom pesuvom,bye di eh rowdy😚.

Shruthi blushed hearing his words.

Shruthi:Bye Arvinuu.

Shruthi's POV

*Phone ringing

Shruthi:Heloo.