EPISODE 15:My Heart aches for you....

Shruthi' POV
It was the day after the shoot and I didn't have a good sleep yesterday.I felt elated thinking about yesterday's event and how Im discovering something new about him when I thought I already knew who he was.I looked at the time and it was 11 am.Amma was shouting at me to come downstairs to have breakfast.I washed my face,brushed my teeth and went downstairs. As soon as i reached the last step and walked towards the dining table I felt dizzy and amma's voice muffled.Her voice was slowly fading and my vision blurred.And the next thing I could remember that I was in a hospital bed.What surprised me most was Arvind was there.His eyes were bloodshot and he was looking at me in relief once I woke up.

Banu ma's POV
I was shouting at Shruthi to come downstairs to have her breakfast she always skips her breakfast and its not good for her.After a while she came down.I was sensing she was acting unusually quiet and when she came towards the dining room she stopped right there and before I knew what was happening she blacked out.I panicked since her father nor her brother is around.Even the driver was with Krishna pa. I took my phone and called Pavitran immediately.His phone was switched off.Probably he is in shooting spot.I was getting scared and called out the next person whom could remember.I called Ravi.His phone was ringing yet it didnt go through.Alas !i didnt know what to do and I looked through Shruthi's phone to see if there is anyone I can call for help.I saw the phone contacts and the first name which appeared in A list was Arvind."Nambe Arvind eh kupdalam.Abathuku pavam ille".
*phone ringing
Arvind:Hello.Shruthi solu ma.

Arvind's POV
I woke up from my bed as I had a good sleep after yesterday's event.My wish to surprise her was fulfilled.And i was right she does have feelings for me.The look of excitement and her shyness when she danced with me in front of everyone there said it all.I will definitely tell my feelings to her.I started my day meditating and did my usual 1hr workout.Then i was scrolling through Instagram and admiring her pictures "En kanuku iva matum devathai mathuru teriyirale".Na evlo ponungala work le,college le pathruke,but none of them affected me even 1%.ivla pathe first moment was so special ipo anthe magic eh nenachalum im having goosebumps.My 32 teeths were grinning  wide looking at her especially the picture in pink saree.She was breathtakingly gorgeous".

She was breathtakingly gorgeous"

Ps: Is she a goddess?😍

PS : sing playing in Arvind's mind seeing her.

Then i went to freshen up. And headed downstairs to have my breakfast.I made dosa and had it with sugar since I was lazy to make chutney.I was watching tv while having my breakfast.I was almost done with my breakfast when i received a call from Shruthi. I picked up the call excitedly,blushing like an idiot😊.