Ok Kanmani💜💜💜

It was late and everyone in the sets bid bye to each other and started to pack up.Shruthi and Arvind were on of the last one's to pack up.Shruthi went to Arvinds room after she packed up all her stuffs and extra clothes as she will be spending the night with her kulu kulu.

Shruthi was knocking on Arvind's door and waited outside excitedly.

Shruthi:Arvinuu,sikiram kadava thora......

Arvind had no response.All of a sudden the door open and Shruthi was pulled into the room in a swift and arrested by him against the wall.Shruthi was speechless by the close proximity and his sudden action of pulling her inside his room.

Arvind:Oi....Rowdy.Paka,pakama pesuva,ipo enna enna pathu silent agita le.

He purposely leaned closer towards her and muttered those words in his husky voice.

Boy!she was astounded and she could literally see stars,thats how high she felt when he was close to her.His mere voice could turn a tomboish side of hers to a feminine side she never knew it existed

Shruthi: Athu vanthu😯😯😯......

Arvind: Da ba ba baa.......

Shruthi:Arvinuu🤨

Arvind:Iniki vituku va ma

Shruthi: Apdi enna special vitle 🤔

Arvind: Neraiya plan pani vechiruke ma.

Shruthi: Enna plan Arvinuu....solunga🤔🤔🤔

Arvind mv: How do I tell you🤦‍♂️

Shruthi:Arvinuu....ungala tha kekure.

Arvind:Illa ma unaku pudicha blueberry pie panna pore.

Shruthi: Ai super👏.Va Arvinuu.Ipove polam.Enaku ipove venum.

Arvind chuckled as her cutest reaction

Arvind mv:Unna vechukitu oru uruka kuda poda mudiyathe pole.Arvinuu🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Arvind:Ok kanmani😉

Shruthi:Ok kanmani va🤔.Ithu padathoda title ache.

Arvind:Tonuchu kupte.Seri ma va polam

Shruthi:Polame.Enakum light ah pasikuthu.

Arvind drove to his house while Shruthi was sitting beside him and admiring the full moon and the chilly night.

Shruthi:Arvinuu....intha nila ungala mathiriye avlo alaga iruke, Arvinuu.

Arvind:Aama va ma.Enaku onum apdi terileye.En solre na.Inge na oruthe iruke aana madam antha nila va matum admire panringala.

Shruthi:Po Arvinuu.Full moon evlo alaga iruku.Ungala pakuruthuku tha lifetime pura iruke🤭

Arvind:Oi kedi.Enna sonne.🤨.Apo anthe moon unaku enna vide pudichirika.

Shruthi:Ille Arvinuu.Epayavathu thane nila va rasika mudiyum.

Arvind:Vituku varuvale ma.Unna ange gavanichikire.

Shruthi mv:Aiyayo pochi po.Iniki enna nadaka pogutho.

Shruthi kept quiet throughout the journey.

Arvind:Oi kedi,enna evlo silent agite.

Shruthi:Onum ille Arvinuu....

Arvind:Bayanthutiya ma....

Shruthi:Che che na tha rowdy ache.

Both of them reached home after a long quiet drive.

Arvind:Ma vidu vanthuruchu....

Shruthi:Vare Arvinuuu..aana enna thookitu po.Tired ah iruku

He opened the car door and carried her gently like a flower.

Shruthi felt like a queen when he held her.That moment he held her,it felt magical. She felt safe and secure.Perhaps she felt like home then.

When they entered his house,he placed her gently on his sofa and gave a peck on her forehead.

Shruthi:Arvinuu.....blueberry pie seyalama?

Arvind:Seilame.Nambe mothele fresh up panithu apram seyalam.

Shruthi:Ok Arvinuu.

Arvind took her to his room.And thats when she received her biggest surprise.A picture of both of them hung on the wall.

A picture of both of them hung on the wall

Their first award together.💜

Shruthi:Ithu......🤔.

He whispered to her ear.

Arvind:Our first award together.Nala iruku le.

He held her from the back and hugged her tightly.

Arvind:Pudhiciruka???

Shruthi:Pudichiruku.

Arvind:Enna pudikuma???Pudikum nu sollu.

Shruthi: Pudikum.

He gently released the hug and turned her to face him.

He held her chin up and said to her...

Arvind:I love you.

Shruthi:I love you too....

He traced his fingers towards his lips and placed his lips onto hers.Slowly devouring her luscious pink lips.She kissed him back with the same passion and love.That one kiss was enough evidence to prove their love for each other.It was truly a magical moment.............

They both sat down on his bed and talked.

Arvind:Ma na oru vidu vanganum.Namalukunu oru alagana vidu nambeleke pudicha mathri decorate pananum.Nambaloda kids ange velayadanum.

Shruthi:Kandipa Arvinuu.Aana antha kids matter uh🤔

Arvind: Aama.Unaku kids pudikatha.??

Shruthi:Pudikum Arvinuu.Unaku ethana kids venum🤔.

Arvind:Una mathriye oru cute aana ponnu,yena mathriye oru smart aane paiyan.2 kids ok va😉.

Shruthi: Enaku ok tha🤭.

Arvind :Ohohhh seringa madam...Ipo blueberry pie samaika polama

Shruthi:Polame.

And their journey together continues in the future........

Follow on to see the epilogue

Tbc......

Sorry guys, I have not been in the right mind to write for the past few months.Im back now.Sorry for keep you guys waiting fam.Lots of love.Your authoreyy.