Episode 23:Engeyum kaadhal......😉

Arvind's POV
Shruthi was absolutely quiet in the car today.She was busily scrolling through insta in her phone till I had to interrupt her.
Arvind:Enna madam ivlo amaithiya irukinga epadum pada pada ne pesite irupingala ipo yen peche varale🤔.

Shruthi:Ada illa ma na iniki full day phone eh pakala.Athan phone le muligite itho parunga sivash edits tha pakure.aana enake inthe peru pudikile Arvind enaku ashaangi tha pudhichurike.

Arvind mv:Adepavi un kanu munadi na oruthan iruke yenkoda romance panratha vitutu ne nambaloda edits eh pakura.Kashtam kashtam.unaku neraiya training kudukanum polaye chelamma😏.Seri iru na enna panre ne paru.

Arvind :Ada enna ma ne.Bore adikuthu ma.Please ethavathu pesu.Propose matum tha panuviya.Enna ma aalu ne.🤦‍♂️.

Shruthi:Ade ninge vere yen Arvind.Yenake enna pesanum ne nijama teriyele.Nenga start panungale.pls 🥺.

Arvind :Seri vidu.Ma na patu ethavathu podatha ?.

Shruthi :Podunga jolly ah irukum.

Arvind came with a wicked plan.He played a song which he knew would spark something between them

**********16+ matured content*******

He played the song and noticed her reaction.Shruthi stood froze listening to the lyrics playing and the intense look he gave her.It was as though he was piercing right through his soul.

Naane varugiren
Kelaamal Tharugiren
Kan theendi uraigiren
Kai theendi karaigiren

Female : Ninaivugalai marakkiren
Nigazh kanamum marakkiren
Idam porulai marakkiren
Ethu enathu marakkiren

Female : Naanae.....naanae
Naane varugiren
Kelaamal Tharugiren
Kan theendi uraigiren
Kai theendi karaigiren
Male : Chinnanjiru chinnanjiru ragasiyamae

Chinnanjiru chinnanjiru ragasiyamae
Chinnanjiru chinnanjiru athisayamae
Chinnanjiru viral kodu
Chinnanjiru chinnanjiru idam kodu
Chinnanjiru aasaikku
Poi solla theriyaathae

The song lyrics were so apt for the glances they exchanged.Words need not express the feelings they had for it each other.It was indeed a pure bond which didnt necessarily need to be named.A bond that lasts through seven lives and eternity......

He spoke to her in a husky voice nearing her."Ei chelamma,iniki ne ivlo azhaga iruke ne teriyuma.Una patukite irukanum pola tonuthu.Ne evlo azhagu.Unne ipdi saree le athuvum un hair ipdi kalanji irukrathu yenna etho seyuthu teriyuma.She stuttered at his words "Hmm ni..nija..mava😲.He leaned towards her tracing his finger along her loose hair strands and pinned it at back of her hear.He whispered to her."I love you Rowdy".Just when she closed her eyes due to the close proximity and her being extremely shy,He softly pressed his lips against hers.The magical moment they both were anticipating.She gave in to his kiss passionately and they had their first kiss.It was not an intense one but more of an emotional one. They kissed till they were out of breath.Their longing for each other made them to do so.He tightened his grip around her bare waist and the coldness from his fingers hit her.She clenched her fist around the collar of his shirt and his intoxicating smell was turning her on even more.The soft little moans and the song which was playing in between set the fire between them,especially when she called him"aa...arv....inuu...."It turned him on even more.He knew he had to stop now or else😈...... He slowly parted his lips from her and settled back to his seat catching up his breath.Shruthi was blushing hard and her cheeks were crimson red.She tried to process what just happened.She couldnt meet his eyes for the first time as her feminine side took control over her completely and she wasnt regretting it.In fact she surprised to see this side of hers and it was solely because of him.Arvind on the other hand was lost in his thoughts.All his desires that he kept to himself was constantly replaying the moment they kissed.He wanted to be loved,to be pampered,to dream a lovely life like this.He had to supress all this desires of his to achieve his goal.But with her by his side,his fear was gone and he was sure to reveal his desires one by one slowly to her and only her.At the same time he had to control himself as both of them have to achieve in their life some more.He was a romantic guy for sure,but an even more practical guy.
They stole glances on each other and continued the ride.
**************The end*****************
Arvind's POV
I couldnt believe my very own eyes.Our first kiss was way beyond what I expected.I knew she felt the same and was expecting more but....