Episode 24:Nee partha vizhigal.

Arvind's POV
I got back home after dropping of my angel and went to freshen up before giving her a call.I changed to a comfy outfit,my sweatpants and t shirt.Once I settled in bed I made a voice call to my rowdy😉.And thats the name which i saved in my phone too.💜.
*phone ringing

Shruthi:😃Helooo!.Arvinuu.Unga call kaga tha waiting uh.

Arvind:Atha madam first ring le ye call edhutingala🤭.

Shruthi:Ade aama Arvinuu.Seri nambe video call panalama?Na ungele pakanum.

Arvind :Enaku ok tha ma.Aana mothe thane pathom.

Shruthi:Ade ponge Arvinuu nenga suthama romantic ah ve ille.Yen mothele patha ipo paka kudathunu rules iruka ina🙄.

Arvind:Ma pada pada me pesuriya. Iru ma summa tha kaeten.Atheke ne yenna romantic ilene solitiye.

Author mv:Adeyh na inga oruthi iruke da.Enna full lovaangi oh🤣.

Shruthi:Sorryy Arvinuu.Seri irunga video call panre.

Arvind:seri.ok ma

Switching to video call.

Shruthi:Aai Arvinuu.Video le paka semaiya irukinga teriyuma.

She was admiring him in his messy hair and T-Shirt.How can he manage to look this good even in regular clothes.She thought to herself.🤔

Shruthi on the other hand was wearing Mickey mouse pyjama and let her hair loose.

Arvind: Enna chelamma matum ennava.Make up ilama inum extra azhaga iruka.Un cute nose eh na apde pinch panlam ne tonuthu teriyuma😏.

Shruthi:Ada ponge Arvinuu.Comedy panathinga.Na make up ilama avlo azhagu lam ila🙄.

Arvinuu:Enama ne ipdi solre.Unake un azhagu unake teriyele.Iru na unne describe panre.Your eyes shine bright just like a star,your face resembles the beautiful full moon,your nose is the cutest I have ever seen,the way they turn red when you blush and I just want to pinch them.Your hair is as wavy and as beautiful as the oceans,and finally your lips,uff what do I say about them,red as cherry fine as wine and soft as a feather.Hmm ithelam unake epdi puriyum.En feeling lam enaku tha puriyum.En chelamma azhagu matum illa,oru devathai😇.

She was spellbound by the way he described her.Never once in her life she would have imagine someone would have described her in a way a poet would do.The way he told her simply made her tear up in happiness.

Shruthi:Arvinuu.🥲

Arvind:Ma en ma ithuku alugure.Na varnichathe pudikalaya.

He was worried that he might have said something wrong.

Shruthi:Ille Arvinuu.ellam en insecurity tha karanam.Na enna epdi papinga na ethir pakave ille.Enna live le ethana girla eh cross panirpinga ne teriyum,and kandipa enna vide alagana girls eh patirupinga.

Arvind:Ma first one foremost,this is the last time Im gonna hear you say this.Na ethana girls eh kadanthu vanthalum enime kandathuponalum,they will never be you,you know.why because you are the only one who broke me out of my shell,and for me you are the prettiest girl in the world out there.Iniki nan unna kiss panathele terinjurukum how badly I wanted you.Pls vati epdi solathe.Its pricking me to see you like this.

Shruthi:Hachoo sorry ma.Its hard to break my insecurities.Inime epdi solamate.Nijama promise ah solamate🥺.

Arvind:Seri seri munje apdi vekatha di.You are creating a havoc in me teriyuma.

Shruthi:Sir innum love mood le ye irukinga polaye.

Arvind:(*husky voice)Hmm irukatha pina.7 yrs ke apram kedaicha oru gift uh epdi na miss panama,nenaikama iruka mudiyum.😍.

Shruthi was blushing to the core hearing him in his husky voice,a.k.a her weakness.

Shruthi:Arvinuu.Apdi pesathinga.You know its my weakness.

Arvind:Seri seri.Apo enaku oru patu padu ma.Pls(*again in husky)

Shruthi:Haiyo🙈.Seri enna patu venum.

Arvind:Athu madam ode choice.Enna nenaiche oru patu padu.When you sing I want you to look at me and sing.😏.

Shruthi thought of singing nee partha vizhigal and she sang looking at him at the same time blushing😊.

PS:listen to her version of this song and imagine her singing for Ak.

Female : Nee partha vizhigal..nee partha nodigal
Hmm...kettaalum varuma..ketkaadha varama
Female: Idhu pothuma..idhil avasarama
Innum venduma...adhil nirainthiduma
Naam paarthanaal nam vasam varuma
Uyir thaanguma en vizhigalil muthal vazhi.

He was listening to her and joined in singing.

Male:Nijamadi Penne..tholaivinil Unnai
Nilavinil Kanden..nadamaada
Vali Vali Penne..varaimurai Illai
Vathaikiraai Ennai..methuvaaga.

Again words need not convey anything,their eyes speak a thousand words.The emotions they were feeling was unexplainable even to them.

Shruthi:Arvinuu,super ah paduninga💜(*claps her hands)

Arvind:Hmm ellam en patu teacher nale tha.😌.

Shruthi:Aww.How sweet uh.

Arvind:Ma oru request uh.Pls intha mathiri patu taniya irukombothu padatha ma.Na pavam ma.

Shruthi:🤭Hachoo seri Arvinuu.Seri late aguthula poi thoongunga.

Arvind mv:Adi pavi padarathelam padithu ena ipo thoonga sona na epdi thoonguve.🙄.

Shruthi:Enna achu.Halo Arvinuu irukingala.

Arvind:Haan iruke ma.Seri na thoongure...Na poi thoongure,na poi thoongure.

Shruthi:En repeat panringa oru vati sona pathatha🤭.

Arvind:Ma na en repeat panre ne satiyama puriyalaya.🤦‍♂️

Shruthi:Aiyo nenga vare vare rombe mosam teriyuma.

Arvind:Pls ma pls ma pls ma.Na thoonganum le.

Shruthi chuckles thinking about what a small kid he is at heart.All he craves for is purely love.Something he had forgotten while he was struggling all this while.

She kisses on the phone

Shruthi:Ipo ok va😊.poi thoongunga goodnight.

Arvind:Good night ma.💜.neeyun poi thoongu.

Both of them cut the call and went to sleep recollecting beautiful memories of their bond.

Life turns even more beautiful when you are with the right person isnt it.The right person will accept you and your flaws.Love isnt just being lovey dovey,its about the untold words,the unbreakable bond which conceals two beautiful souls who are meant to be together.When the universe conspires to unite two souls together the result is magic.You will never be able to recreate it with any other individual at least in this lifetime.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hey readers,last reading comments kami ah irunthuchu,pls give a feedback.Was the genre that I tried ok.If you would like me to tone down the romance ill make sure to keep that in my mind.Hope you all love this update.Make sure to comment and vote makaley.Love you all.💜💜