EPISODE 3: MEET CUTE (PART 2)

PS: cutie cutie pie

PS: cutie cutie pie. Than than than ....

Shruthi was surprised to see a new guy in Ravi's room.Their first meet literally gave the ''Minalle'' feel to both of them. Arvind tried to control his blush but he failed miserably when he saw Shruthi. His cheeks went ''tomato red'' and he had to cover it up by looking down. Shruthi on the other was stunned by his beauty. His eyes had that magnet and she was drawn to him like anything. She was blushing for the first time ever in her life. When she saw him, she was totally awestruck and forgot her surroundings. She thought to herself ''Yaaru ivange, semma azhaga irukanga,Avaru kitte nambe pesalama?, Aiyo rama. Shruti control panne. Ivarayum un crush list le sekanuma? She was lost in her thoughts till Ravi called her.'' Thangam ange yen nikire innum. Inge va ma.''Arvind opened the door to let her in.'' Ille anna, show konjam nerathula start panne porange, athan kopidalamnu vanthe'' she was stammering to complete the sentence as she was looking at Arvind who stood in front of her. Ravi who saw this thought '' Oh yeah I forgot to introduce this two'' and so he did. '' Shruthi this is Arvind my best friend'' and '' Arvind this is Shruthi. Ennoda kutty thangachi''.Both of them said hi and shook hands with a wide smile on both their faces. Shruthi started the conversation with Arvind.

Shruthi: Ungala nan engeyo pathrikene, aana enge ne than teriyele?

Arvind: Na Ad and serial le act panirken nge. Aprom short films and album songs panirken.

Shruthi: Oh ama ipothan nyabagam varuthu. Kadhal Ondru Kandaen oda lead actor thane.Anthe

short film ennoda favourite. Aana rombe naal achu pathe athan takuu nyabagam

varele.Enakku ungala andha film lenthe rombe pudikum .

*(she said with a cute smile which accentuated her dimple)

Arvind: Thank you nge. (* blushes)

After the short conversation, all of them headed to the set. Since it was intro round. All the contestants were welcomed with roses. When Arvind entered the set, Shruthi jumped out of contentment and immediately went with her cute penguin walk to give him the rose. He smiled and took the rose. Her Anna jokingly imitated her. When she came back to her place, chef Venky asked her

Chef Venky: Ne yen ippo kudu kudu ne avaruku po rose kudutha?.

Shruthi: Ille chef. Avaru ivlo azhaga irukaru athan nan kuduthen. Moreover, enakku avaru mela our crush eh. (she stammered and giggled)

Chef Venky: Enathu crush ah? (shocked)

*Everyone including Arvind got astounded hearing that

Shruthi: Ada aama chef. Ivlo azhaga oru payan iruntha crush varatha enna?

*she had this cute giggle while replying.

Everyone in the set adored her boldness. That is Shruti's nature. She is always frank and speaks from her heart. After the welcoming session, each of the contestants got paired up and started cooking. Shruthi however didn't get to pair with Arvind as she paired up with Dharanya. Meanwhile, Arvind got paired up with Sampath. Soon after the cooking session was over it was time for taste testing. Shruthi ran to Arvind's table and asked'' nan dish ah kondupogava?'' excitedly. Arvind replied'' seri ma''. She then presented the dish in front of chef and went to her table. The two chefs Venky and Dharan were impressed with his cooking skills. Arvind was overjoyed and gave a high-five to Shruthi.

(*Author Mv: Dish ke help panathu Sampath. Inge Shruthi ke yen high five kuduthinga sir)

Shruthi was beyond joyful and happy for Arvind. After the taste testing session,they presented chef of the week award to Arvind. Everyone was so happy for him. Then, they gave him a microwave oven. Arvind without a second thought gave the microwave to Sampath after the shoot was over as a sign of gratitude. Shruthi who was observing this from far felt proud of meeting a man like him. Before leaving Shruthi decided to talk to Arvind.

Hi guys, hope you reading this meet cute. Thenext episode will be about their offscreen bond

 Thenext episode will be about their offscreen bond

PS: Unga smile enaku rombe pudichiruku