EPISODE 9:Maama.....

It's day 5 after their last shoot.Arvind went to his hometown and met his parents.He was super excited to meet both of them.Finally he can say he made his parents a tad bit proud.They had endured an unexplainable amount of embarassment and pain from their relatives and now it's payback time for his parents happiness.Every single relatives who shunned his family are praising them for raising a son like him now.
Finally Arvind reached home sweet home.
Arvind:amma nan vanthuthe.
*he went towards the gate and shouted in joy.he ran towards his mom who was watering the plants and hugged her lovingly from behind.tears started to form in both their eyes thinking about the pain and separation they went through individually.At a point of time they were not in talking terms as well.But it was the protective nature of a mom which made her to do so.

Vimala ma:Va da thangam.Ipdi iruke da.Yen ivlo yelachi poite.pakuratheke kashtama iruku da.

Arvind:Athelam vidu ma.ne ipdi iruke.appa ipdi irukanga?

Vimala ma: Nanga nala irukom pa.inime yengala vitu rombe thorama irukathe da.manasu kashtama iruku.apo apo vathe paru da.ipo.ule va.mathethe ellam ule pesuvom
*Arvind was tearing up hearing those words from her.He knew they missed him and he was ignorant of their aging while focusing on his dreams.And it only striked him when his mom uttered those words.

Arvind:Ma enna manichiru.enime unna kashtapadatha mate.

Vimala ma:Athelam ille da.ne mothele ule va.unake sapade senji vechirike.pasi ode irupele.

*She gently wiped the tears forming in his eyes.she could'nt see her son crying.

Both of them went inside the house.Arvind saw his dad reading newspaper.

Arvind: Appa...

Laksman pa: Deyh.Va da ivlo nal achu una pathu raja.

Both of them hugged each other.

Arvind: Pa epdi irukinge.

Lakshman: Enake ena da.nan nala iruke.un show ellam pathe.Ne kalakara da.une nenacha enaku perumaiya iruke.ne sathipa ne enake nambike vantheriche.

Arvind: Inthe ore varthai kaga tha pa na ivlo varusham kashta pate.

Lakshman pa: teriyum da.

*it was an emotional moment for both dad and son.no.words were exhanged after that.

Vimala ma: sapadu ready.rendu perum vanthe sapdunga.

*vimala ma served breakfast for both of them and sat down together with them to have breakfast.

Arvind: Ma.dosa and takali chutney.aiyo.itha na ivlo miss pane teriyuma

Vimala ma: teriyum da. Nala sapde unake dan senje.

Arvind : Seri ma.ma unode sapade adichikave mudiyathe

Lakshman pa:ava nala than da unake samike varathe.

Arvind : athum unma tha pa.
*three of them had a great time together.

Arvind spent a few days before the shoot day.

It was the last day of his stay in coimbatore.His mom packed up food.for him and told him not to order food or cook anything for the day and she asked him to rest well.

Before leaving they watched cwc together since it was raining outside and he wanted to travel after the rain stops

Lakshman pa: Deyh super ah samaikira da.chef kitte lam paratu vangirika

Arvind : thanks pa.

Vimala ma: ehem ehem *coughs.aprom anthe pona yaru pa.rombe turu turu ne cute ah irukale.une vere crush ne solra.Single ah commited ah ne vere kekura.